Brandon Ray Dominy busted for drugs

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunate if his name just got thrown in just because. I have known that to happen to some people up in the North Dallas area when heroin was a big problem in the mid 90s. One well known and well liked student up here got arrested and sentenced to 4 years. All because some kid was asking him for some heroin, guy arrested didn't do it, but gave him the number of someone that had it - just so the kid would stop bothering him about it.

However there are 9 angencies that were involved in these arrests. So who knows.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

He HAS to be guilty. God knows our government NEVER screws anything up...
Old 05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS 666
Unfortunate if his name just got thrown in just because. I have known that to happen to some people up in the North Dallas area when heroin was a big problem in the mid 90s. One well known and well liked student up here got arrested and sentenced to 4 years. All because some kid was asking him for some heroin, guy arrested didn't do it, but gave him the number of someone that had it - just so the kid would stop bothering him about it.

However there are 9 angencies that were involved in these arrests. So who knows.

His name didn't just get thrown in there, this has been along time coming...its sad but this is what happens
Old 05-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shake
'was'?
In other words i type to quick "IS"
Old 05-24-2008, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Guys don't start slinging **** if you don't know Brandon or the facts. Have any of you personally ever seen him do anything illegal?? There is a good possibility he'll be home soon. I will also tell you I know alot of you and don't say anything on here that you don't want to come back and bite you in the *** later. Don't jump on the hater band wagon with the hillbilly hot rod gossip *****.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Guys don't start slinging **** if you don't know Brandon or the facts. Have any of you personally ever seen him do anything illegal?? There is a good possibility he'll be home soon. I will also tell you I know alot of you and don't say anything on here that you don't want to come back and bite you in the *** later. Don't jump on the hater band wagon with the hillbilly hot rod gossip *****.
Yea, I read some of the stuff on that board. It is ridiculous.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:13 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slash8915
It's good he was arrested. My girlfriend's sister was hanging around them a lot, and it was NOTHING but problems.
What's her name?? There was rarely any girls around us besides Brandon's fiance'. **** I forgot everything that has happened to anyone is his fault, he's convicted. What alot of people don't know is Brandon is a realtor, and he owns a performance shop. And his fiance' is also a realtor with her own business.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:29 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by just a v6?
I guess you really DON'T know him..he was a humble guy.
I never personally met him, but all I know was that my girlfriend's sister was always around him and/or his friends, and in that time, she was arrested countless times for drugs, and caused many family PROBLEMS with the drugs she got from him. He MAY be a nice guy, and that's great, but he'd be an even NICER guy if he wasn't involved in drug trafficing. Doing drugs is fine, idc, but i just don't appreciate it when it messes up my 2nd family. If I had actually met him, you're right, I would probably like him, from what her sister has told me about him, but all I have to go on are her problems.

What's her name?? There was rarely any girls around us besides Brandon's fiance'. **** I forgot everything that has happened to anyone is his fault, he's convicted. What alot of people don't know is Brandon is a realtor, and he owns a performance shop. And his fiance' is also a realtor with her own business.
No, I did NOT know that. That's good that he actually had a respectable job. Now it's starting to sound like she took things out of proportion. I'm STARTING to lean more towards his side, but I still haven't actually MET him, so I can't quite do that yet. Lol.

Last edited by Slash8915; 05-24-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

Just because you know the dude inside out doesn't mean he isn't doing illegal activity. One of my best friends that I have known my whole life just got convicted on drug trafficking and now has to serve 57 months. Feds had followed his every move for 2 years and got enough info to put him away. I would of never thought in a million years this guy was moving drugs so it was a surprise to me and to everyone else who knew the dude. Its not like they don't have proof, they have been watching these particular people for quite some time now and obviously have proof or evidence of something.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:55 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys are reading too much into the news paper article. Why dont we all reserve judgement till he goes to court and is tried. I am not saying hes innocent or guilty, he just deserves a fair shake like everyone else.

225-343-9029
Old 05-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Banned

but the media never makes things worse than they really are LOL
Old 05-24-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Agreed. I was waiting for you to come in here Mike and help clean the air a little bit.

As Madman stated, it is time to just see what the court says. I hope he comes out of this, as I said earlier, Brandon is a stand up guy. Never had a problem with him at all. Always been a nice person for sure.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:53 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
If he was moving big weight since the mid 90's, he has enough $$ to pay the fines and come out pretty clean... behind bars wise
They said it was a 2 Year investigation, I am willing to bet most of this dudes money belongs to the authorites, but im sure he has some "freinds" with some cash.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
They said it was a 2 Year investigation, I am willing to bet most of this dudes money belongs to the authorites, but im sure he has some "freinds" with some cash.
Yea, lol.. Let me tell you.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Pimp

That's a beautiful car..
Old 05-26-2008, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Brandon may be home on Thursday. We will see.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
more pics of the girl in the avatar or
for real x2 on that
Old 05-26-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Resident

1 thing that i hate about society is that every one acts like your guilty even if you are proven innocent. I wish him the best if he is innocent.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Resident

Yes the feds do **** up an awful lot, but I doubt this dude will come out clean on this one. In the end we all get what is coming to us.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Teching In

guys thanks to all who keeps the b/s off the net half of u dont know a damn thing that is going on its all hear say. Mike and i know Brandon very well and we know what goes on no drugs are around him or his shop. i will keep every one who cares informed about his court day this thursday Thanks, Rob

Quick Reply: Brandon Ray Dominy busted for drugs