F**k Binkini Beach

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I could see shirts like those (ATT&T) being hot on the market for people to do an easy breaking and entering scam on those less suspecting. That's probably why that got stolen. Where is BB in CLC? Sorry to hear your car got broken into. So many asshats, so much ammunition, so little time...
Old 05-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I 45 n nasa rd 1 in the corner in a strip center...
Old 05-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
I could see shirts like those (ATT&T) being hot on the market for people to do an easy breaking and entering scam on those less suspecting. That's probably why that got stolen. Where is BB in CLC? Sorry to hear your car got broken into. So many asshats, so much ammunition, so little time...
Hope they enjoy womens shirts! I am sure they will look nice in their new belly shirts. I just thougt about things though and I put a lock on the iphone that even if you try and reset things will still be on there so it is a nice paperweight and my friend had a verizon phone that once you report it stolen if you try to activate it will reject it and if someone brings it into the store will be taken from them. So there is another nice paperwight and then some gay att womens work shirts. So to who stole my stuff its useless junk!!!!!!!!! Cant make a dime from it!
Old 05-26-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sucks to hear what happened! however was good to meet you on saturday.