Lonestar Muscle Car Club Changes!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lonestar Muscle Car Club Changes!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Well after a two week discussion and a voting process the rest of the staff and I decided to change a couple things,

New changes as of 29 May 08,

Membership is now FREE, The new guidelines for this change are as follows,

Members will pay for there own way for track meets, Swag, Food, Meet costs if any and other such Event Fees.

Membership age limit is strictly 18 years and older.

LSM staff is making a event calendar, We decided to go with a calendar so that our members could plan well in advance for a meet or track gtg. Makes things a lot easier for everybody if they had some notice in advance to our more larger events.

Lonestar Muscle is also looking for a new videographer so if you think you can fill the role contact me or Greed4Speed to get info for position.

Also the same rules apply as normal,

At all LSM Meets members and guest are required to follow simple rules for meets and events,

No Burnouts on meeting grounds- Most of the meets are carried at Ace Racing Transmissions and I dont believe our founder and owner would be to happy if you leave tire marks in or around his shop.

No starting trouble- Come to the events with the intentions to have a good time and respectfully act your age.

Pick up your trash when you leave meets or events- This says a lot about what kind of people we are. Pick up what you brought and discard it where it belongs.

We have more than just meets and events, we have tech times where we get together and discuss different parts of our vehicles and we vote on what part we want to do next. We are mostly a GM Club but we can and will accept Ford members. We also like to make appearances at other car meets and sponsered events so there is always something going on. Also look to the
very near future that we will be challenging other car clubs at the local tracks for the rights to the baddest fastest cars in a DFW car club.

We have a Mascot car if you want to call it that. Most of you have already heard that Gil is the crew chief for a 70 Nova. Not just any Nova, but ill let you guys come check it out. We have pictures on our pages,

LSM has a Myspace page as well as a Fquick page-
www.myspace.com/lsmuscle
www.fquick.com/lsmuscle

on both of those sites we continually update information and will be putting videos up with detailed information about future gtg's.

If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me ( Zach ) on here or Shannon ( Greed4Speed ) and we will get back with you ASAP.

Thanks again guys and from all of us at LSM have a good one!!

Zach
Old 05-30-2008, 06:29 AM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too all that messaged me on here or our pages, I sent replies thanks guys.

Zach