Old 07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom_LS2
Atleast his runs!
Low blow!!!
Soon enough....
Originally Posted by ptero
It was very that night at the track! 12.4 @ 122 with a 2.2 60ft, mickeys + stock clutch = almost not making it home. Not to mention the bad *** scar on my right forearm from trying to see if I broke a halfshaft, exhaust pipe FTL!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY

It was very that night at the track! 12.4 @ 122 with a 2.2 60ft, mickeys + stock clutch = almost not making it home. Not to mention the bad *** scar on my right forearm from trying to see if I broke a halfshaft, exhaust pipe FTL!
LOL! noob.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Teching In

That's not my car, and I am not sure of his screen name on LS2GTO. But if you posted this up there I am sure you can find him pretty quickly. Everything about the car is badass except the emblems are not quite my taste, but I do dig the airbrush idea behind it though!

Tyler
Old 07-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Default Respect!!!!!!!!!!

Man!

A big thanks to all the props on the ride ya'll! A lot of sweat and tears have went into this set up. Sorry I'm not on the forum more often...that will change though.

All has been true so far...the car is down now after a night building up the GTO's rep. The next morning I heard a strange noise, took it to LMR the next day, and I got the bad news! I f'ed up my callies crank, sh@*! I crack the bit@*H. I'm gonna try and get callies to toss up some parts...alls they can say is "NO!", f it.

Well to make a long story short, LMR is taking care of the rebuild, "CRAZY BUNCH OF GUYS" couldn't have ask for a better shop to work on this car. "Well that's enough dick ridin', just kiddin Worm and Josh, yall cool peps. I'm looking to get it into some mags so, whoever wants to do a photo session let me know, I'm game. She will be ready in about another week or so, were waiting on the wheels to come back from Cali.

If anybody sees or hears me on the street, **** say waz sup!

Last edited by gatorman; 07-23-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 AM
TECH Regular

What's wrong with the wheels?

Also why wouldn't Callies warranty the crank?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by gatorman
Man!

A big thanks to all the props on the ride ya'll! A lot of sweat and tears have went into this set up. Sorry I'm not on the forum more often...that will change though.

All has been true so far...the car is down now after a night building up the GTO's rep. The next morning I heard a strange noise, took it to LMR the next day, and I got the bad news! I f'ed up my callies crank, sh@*! I crack the bit@*H. I'm gonna try and get callies to toss up some parts...alls they can say is "NO!", f it.

Well to make a long story short, LMR is taking care of the rebuild, "CRAZY BUNCH OF GUYS" couldn't have ask for a better shop to work on this car. "Well that's enough dick ridin', just kiddin Worm and Josh, yall cool peps. I'm looking to get it into some mags so, whoever wants to do a photo session let me know, I'm game. She will be ready in about another week or so, were waiting on the wheels to come back from Cali.

If anybody sees or hears me on the street, **** say waz sup!

Nice chatn with ya at the shop yesterday, You and the wife have a fun/safe vacation...

B
Old 07-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Yea, stay intouch, the ride should be finished soon, I'll be around.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZFSix
What's wrong with the wheels?

Also why wouldn't Callies warranty the crank?
The clearcoat is flaking off, so they will be refinishing the wheels.

I'm gonna submit this to callies today and the battle shall begin.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

****, good for you man..not easy to find a shop that will take good care of you these days.