2920 Welcome Back Recap

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 07:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's worth the drive. Care to come to a pre-meet eating before getting to the one this Friday? I'll buy.

Originally Posted by Strini SS
I'm defently eatting my words I was told that this meet had ton of nice cars, just so damn far

B
Old 07-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Launching!

Of course you did, it's like not eating steak and lobster for about 6 months while fasting on bread and water all this time. The momentum of everybody's post that they're glad 2920 is back alive forcasted (is this a word?) it. The 2nd one now that the word is out most likely be bigger, but dont think after the 4th or 5th people will get burnt out and it won't probably be as big but you can get what I'm saying.

psst, that Kuykendahl/1960 one sure seems appetizing... controlled area, no dumb a$$'s.

Originally Posted by Take 2
The 2920 meet has always been pretty good....but there was no real way of telling how the first meet back was gonna go.....

Hope to see you out there sometime...
Old 07-14-2008, 07:14 AM
Launching!

It's about damn time Chris!

Originally Posted by Perf_white_gt
about to make new thread.... in ohh...five or so seconds!

Sorry for the delay on the pictures... had some business to attend to
Old 07-14-2008, 07:25 AM
Launching!

You loathe me that much Chris that you left me out? We were one of the first ones there! It's ok, my motor hatch was not working and I could not get it down, looked kind of retarded driving down the road with a 1 inch gap anyways.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:37 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice pics. I met a few people but it's a little difficult when you know NO ONE in the area. I was with the girl in the blue mustang (above with the Hybred plate). I'll have my camaro or my truck to a meet soon.

William
Old 07-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
that Kuykendahl/1960 one sure seems appetizing... controlled area, no dumb a$$'s.
haha you obviously never went to it before it got shut down!! hell before you even get in the parkin lot you felt like u were climbin over a mountain and tearin ur front clip off just to get in.. let us know how it turns out though
Old 07-14-2008, 08:55 AM
TECH Junkie

It's worth the drive. Care to come to a pre-meet eating before getting to the one this Friday? I'll buy.

This friday is the opening to Batman, I know that's sounds crazy but it a must see Then hope to get the car back in the shop for the dope.

B
Old 07-14-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Hate to say i told ya...no i dont.
LMAO I was waiting for that

B

Last edited by Strini SS; 07-14-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:04 AM
Launching!

I never knew anything around there existed except for the other Kuykendahl one further south. If it is anything like the 290/Cypresswood meet, then I don't think I will be waisting my time but thanks for the heads up on that Ragu (Dont think I ever met you yet right?). But anythings almost worth a first try right? Kind of like that ugly chick in the corner to see how she rides right?

Originally Posted by ragu1585
haha you obviously never went to it before it got shut down!! hell before you even get in the parkin lot you felt like u were climbin over a mountain and tearin ur front clip off just to get in.. let us know how it turns out though
Old 07-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ragu1585
Agree ...

That meets was worse than the 290 meet....
Old 07-14-2008, 10:39 AM
10-Second Club

Note to self, bring my damn fold up chairs next time & wear my Nike Shocks, lol. My damn feet & back were killing me the next day...but hell, we started at 7ish at Taco Cabana then didn't leave the meet til after what, like 1am or so?
Old 07-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Good times guys I am down to go again!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Teching In

And Jeff thanks for going through a few gears on camera for me I have watched that part of my video at least 100 times now
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Awesome pics as usual Chris.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Guys no need for multiple threads for one meet I will merge. So lets not get out of hand creating more threads for the meet.

B
Old 07-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Guys no need for multiple threads for one meet I will merge. So lets not get out of hand creating more threads for the meet.

B

Please use lane change signals before merging thank you Strini.

About the multiple threads, me so sollie , I think I was the 2nd perpetrator but just did not want to seem like I was ing someone else's thread (Take2's). That's why I posted "feel free to add your pics here if you like" on the one I started. It's all good Strini, thanks for taking care of us.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Please use lane change signals before merging thank you Strini.

About the multiple threads, me so sollie , I think I was the 2nd perpetrator but just did not want to seem like I was ing someone else's thread (Take2's). That's why I posted "feel free to add your pics here if you like" on the one I started. It's all good Strini, thanks for taking care of us.
Smart *** no its all good, just wanting to keep from the board getting clutered with multiple threads on the same topic

B
Old 07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Of course you did, it's like not eating steak and lobster for about 6 months while fasting on bread and water all this time. The momentum of everybody's post that they're glad 2920 is back alive forcasted (is this a word?) it. The 2nd one now that the word is out most likely be bigger, but dont think after the 4th or 5th people will get burnt out and it won't probably be as big but you can get what I'm saying.

psst, that Kuykendahl/1960 one sure seems appetizing... controlled area, no dumb a$$'s.

I agree, now that the word is out, is there anyway we can have "bouncers" at the meet?? so they can turn away any lame car that would take up parking space or just ricers trying to prove something..lol , I deff would be turned away in my rental, but fck it rules are rules..lol
Old 07-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Launching!

"Refrigerator" Zane was there, but he could not catch up running to the guy donutting (another word I invented?) in the parking lot before he left. We tried to post Zane at the East entrance for surance but he pushed all three of us back with his barrel chest!

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
I agree, now that the word is out, is there anyway we can have "bouncers" at the meet?? so they can turn away any lame car that would take up parking space or just ricers trying to prove something..lol , I deff would be turned away in my rental, but fck it rules are rules..lol
Old 07-14-2008, 03:34 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

"Refrigerator" Zane was there, but he could not catch up running to the guy donutting (another word I invented?) in the parking lot before he left. We tried to post Zane at the East entrance for surance but he pushed all three of us back with his barrel chest!
Well, i just wanna tell them kindly before attempting to slap the feeling from their left side facial area. I was really getting pissed at the couple of dickfaces that did pass thru, i just wanted to bid farewell...