Calling out a SOM T/A Crowley/Burleson area!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Mexican
thanks! yea its slow
Yeah, my girlfriends Rav4 can take it
Old 07-29-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AaronK
Who are we talking about now?
Same guy that has the SOM T/A
Old 07-30-2008, 01:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well first let me clear some **** up. First of all you pulled up next to me on 1187 wanted to run a few months ago. So you dropped it down and so did i. i waited for you to go but you sat there forever, so i took off and so did you. i put almost two cars on you just in third gear. My fiance was with me and was mad that i was messing with you. We then did the exact thing and once again i pulled away from you steadily. Then you followed me through the u-turn and we went again at a 1st gear roll. you honked three times as far as i could hear and i drove off and left you, i could hear your trac control skipping the tires when i drove away from you. i then pulled into my neighborhood where i live. Imagine that going home after work, so if that is what you call driving off , then yes i did it was time to go home. Man in no way am i a cocky dude, except when it comes to porting cylinder heads. Most anyone who knows me , knows i'm very laid back unless you rub me the wrong way. Yesterday i was on my way to the gym when you wanted to run again, so i just fucked with you for a second and pulled into the gym, so once again i guess that is considered driving off, but when i got to the gym i had forgot my wrist wraps so i went back home to get them.

My car is completely stock except duals. and weighs over 3900lbs with me in it. I'm 6 3 270lbs plus and i have a full jl audio system in the back. Sorry to disappoint. I had a really good tune in it the first time we raced , but i changed it about two weeks ago to get better fuel mileage. The car slowed down a little from the changes. Look i have know problem running sometime in the future but i work a lot and i could really care less about street racing slow stock cars. I'm in the middle of trying to complete my race car. It's a 2000 SS camaro, that is expected to make over 1500hp with two kits. I build race engines for a living for anything from Nascar to Pro Stock Drag race. I have done cylinder heads for some of the fastest cars in the country. I don't street race because my job would be on the line if i got caught doing something stupid like that.

As for the truck i don't ever remember a truck trying to race me ever. You have a nice cobra i almost bought one but i have raced several of the o4 blown cars and i've beat them all. My car is not super fast by any means but it runs very well for what it is. I have to say though getting on this forum to call out my stock ta is pretty lame if you ask me, but i guess you have a lot of time and i don't. I haven't been on this forum in over six or seven months because i don't care about hear say. I build 60,000 dollar plus engines all day so stock stuff gives me no excitement. I'm actually building a 1000hp street engine on bottle for the ta as we speak, but it won't be finished for awhile.I have no spare time, and i have a lot of work to get caught up on. Like i said though we'll race sometime, but it's the least of my worries right now.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:29 AM
TECH Resident

i need to get my heads ported!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NASTE_SS
Well first let me clear some **** up. First of all you pulled up next to me on 1187 wanted to run a few months ago. So you dropped it down and so did i. i waited for you to go but you sat there forever, so i took off and so did you. i put almost two cars on you just in third gear. My fiance was with me and was mad that i was messing with you. We then did the exact thing and once again i pulled away from you steadily. Then you followed me through the u-turn and we went again at a 1st gear roll. you honked three times as far as i could hear and i drove off and left you, i could hear your trac control skipping the tires when i drove away from you. i then pulled into my neighborhood where i live. Imagine that going home after work, so if that is what you call driving off , then yes i did it was time to go home. Man in no way am i a cocky dude, except when it comes to porting cylinder heads. Most anyone who knows me , knows i'm very laid back unless you rub me the wrong way. Yesterday i was on my way to the gym when you wanted to run again, so i just fucked with you for a second and pulled into the gym, so once again i guess that is considered driving off, but when i got to the gym i had forgot my wrist wraps so i went back home to get them.

My car is completely stock except duals. and weighs over 3900lbs with me in it. I'm 6 3 270lbs plus and i have a full jl audio system in the back. Sorry to disappoint. I had a really good tune in it the first time we raced , but i changed it about two weeks ago to get better fuel mileage. The car slowed down a little from the changes. Look i have know problem running sometime in the future but i work a lot and i could really care less about street racing slow stock cars. I'm in the middle of trying to complete my race car. It's a 2000 SS camaro, that is expected to make over 1500hp with two kits. I build race engines for a living for anything from Nascar to Pro Stock Drag race. I have done cylinder heads for some of the fastest cars in the country. I don't street race because my job would be on the line if i got caught doing something stupid like that.

As for the truck i don't ever remember a truck trying to race me ever. You have a nice cobra i almost bought one but i have raced several of the o4 blown cars and i've beat them all. My car is not super fast by any means but it runs very well for what it is. I have to say though getting on this forum to call out my stock ta is pretty lame if you ask me, but i guess you have a lot of time and i don't. I haven't been on this forum in over six or seven months because i don't care about hear say. I build 60,000 dollar plus engines all day so stock stuff gives me no excitement. I'm actually building a 1000hp street engine on bottle for the ta as we speak, but it won't be finished for awhile.I have no spare time, and i have a lot of work to get caught up on. Like i said though we'll race sometime, but it's the least of my worries right now.
in what car?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:50 AM
11 Second Club

Great post, way to end the one-sided BS. If I got a dollar for every snotty nosed kid on the street that wanted to race me when I had mine, I'd be able to buy car after car like INVISIBLEZ
Old 07-30-2008, 09:42 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
in what car?
+1. some of those blown cars have mean setups
Old 07-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Teching In

YOU PULLED ME???? LMFAO!!!! You got the hit and we were door to door. I tried to honk and you took off... twice! All I want is one clean run, we'll see who walks away from who. It irritates me to have people just take off like that and then think they won... and I don't know how you think you got "two cars on me" that's the funniest thing I've heard all day...

BTW: you had quite a bit of white/blue smoke coming out your duals the last time you got in front of me and hit it. Thought I would let you know, I don't want to see anyone's car get hurt over some bs roll racing.