redlight cameras

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah dude, you definetly ran that one lol.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Griml[]ck

James.... Don't fight it, I've actually seen how you drive and I REFUSE to drive on the same side of the town with you. I have to wait till you get off and leave before I can take any of my vehicles out again. Do us all a favor, pay this one for the policeman's ball at the end of the year, save up the money in a fund for the lights that you think you feel you ran and throw us a big part at the end of the year to celebrate another year without a scratch! You scare me..
Old 07-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Teching In

I know what youre talking about with the houston cameras and people saying that it wasnt them in the car. If i remember right, Houston just said "too ******* bad".
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Burninator
I know what youre talking about with the houston cameras and people saying that it wasnt them in the car. If i remember right, Houston just said "too ******* bad".
Your right, thats why the ticket goes to the registered owners address and does not go on your record, The city can only prove the car ran the red light, they don't know and don't care who was driving the car. The city figures you are responsible for who you let drive your vehicle.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Griml[]ck
James.... Don't fight it, I've actually seen how you drive and I REFUSE to drive on the same side of the town with you. I have to wait till you get off and leave before I can take any of my vehicles out again. Do us all a favor, pay this one for the policeman's ball at the end of the year, save up the money in a fund for the lights that you think you feel you ran and throw us a big part at the end of the year to celebrate another year without a scratch! You scare me..
eddie i was givig you a chance to win a race all you had to do was push the gas pedal. Becides the garmin says i only hit 131 mph. did you see those cops, it took them a few miles but they caught that ricer. I told you they would baytown police dont play. You just have to out smart them LOL
Old 07-31-2008, 11:31 AM
TECH Addict

when you right click the pic it says you cant blah blah blah does anyone know how to get around this ?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

when the pic is on the screen . . . hit the "prtsc" or print screen, button on the keyboard . . . it's in the upper right hand corner

Then open paint brush, and hit "control v" and it pastes the pic to the screen, save it, and up load it to photobucket
Old 07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
TECH Addict

nothing happens when i hit the print screen
Old 07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Teching In

I'm probably going to get a letter as well. I totally ran the light at hwy 6 and 59. That light takes forever and I'm working on a sucky floor so I couldnt be late
Old 07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
TECH Addict

these suck but it was all i could do with my camera phone
Old 07-31-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahaha 16 mph dude you were already goin slow enough to just hit the brakes a little more and stopped. hahaha. mine i was makin a right hand turn to get on the service road and the light turn red .7 seconds before i made my turn but i couldnt have stopped even if i wanted to i was doin 42 mph. i was like seriously ?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i have no clue! i tryed to remember the day but im coming up with nothing ??? i might have been paying att. to my starbucks instead of the road. ive been going that way since they put the cameras in and this is my first ever
Old 07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Launching!

James, I'm glad you found it in your heart to finally remove that teletubby sticker you were sporting on the back, I forgot to tell you when I was following you from Baytown Friday. Kudos to you bub, I know it was hard to part with :thumbs:

And I think you noticed (OR MAYBE NOT) but at least the day was on the 9th (before it got cut off) all you need to do is know what month but it being the 30th, probably early this month.

Last edited by Grimlock; 07-31-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Doesn't it save gas mileage when you don't stomp on it while you race?
Old 07-31-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Grimlock
James, I'm glad you found it in your heart to finally remove that teletubby sticker you were sporting on the back, I forgot to tell you when I was following you from Baytown Friday. Kudos to you bub, I know it was hard to part with :thumbs:

And I think you noticed (OR MAYBE NOT) but at least the day was on the 9th (before it got cut off) all you need to do is know what month but it being the 30th, probably early this month.
well when we were coming from baytown i was in my lt1 not this truck and yes you were behind me in your 6.0 ls1 ws6 t/a you really should be ashamed of yourselLOL im really starting to think its not the car but just the driver or non driver hehehe
Old 07-31-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Addict

hell, i almost beat him in my acura RSX Type S with just a CAI. was ahead of him all through first....SPINNING!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by djjab57
well when we were coming from baytown i was in my lt1 not this truck and yes you were behind me in your 6.0 ls1 ws6 t/a you really should be ashamed of yourselLOL im really starting to think its not the car but just the driver or non driver hehehe
Originally Posted by 1meantransam
hell, i almost beat him in my acura RSX Type S with just a CAI. was ahead of him all through first....SPINNING!!!
All I have to say to the both of you is ...

Thank you!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Addict

lol, i had to eddie i'm sorry.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

Default Red light

Our son rcd. one of these for a right turn on red in Tomball. The ticket came to my husband because the car driven is in his name. They can't pin the ticket on my husband or our son because they can't be sure who was driving. If the ticket isn't paid, when the person goes to renew tags on the car they won't be given them because of this outstanding "ticket" on the car.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

idk about where you are... in arizona though... you don't just get a letter, you actually have to be summoned.
Which means they have to serve you. At the registered owner's address.
Also, that means that you have to be registered in that state for the state police to serve the summons to you.
Which means that since i drive in Arizona, but my car is registered in Missouri... that redlight cameras and speed cameras don't affect me.