Great Meeting Today 8/3/08!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008 | 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Great Meeting Today 8/3/08!!!

Now THAT'S what Texas Fbody Association is all about!!! We had a great turnout, with people who own 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen cars, and two who are on the list to buy a 5th gen!!! We had a super time, and even went on a "field trip" to Hooters after the meeting!!

It's so awesome to get people together who own all different years of fbodys and to see them share stories and information about their cars and stuff!!! If you have not checked us out yet, I invite you to do so at our next meeting, which will be on Sept. 7. Watch the "Meetings, Events, Gatherings, and Shows" forum on www.texasfba.com to see where we will have the Sept. meeting. We talked about spreading the meetings out across the metroplex so that people don't have to drive a long way every single time to come to a meeting.

Great time today!!! Thanks to everyone who came and hope to see you next time!!!
Old 08-03-2008 | 11:18 PM
11Second Club

Holy ****. Millie, it's been a long time. I haven't seen you since the Coit and 190 GTG got shut down. Send me a PM next time there's a meet. I'll try to make it out.
Old 08-04-2008 | 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

Yes, we had a great club meeting yesterday.
Old 08-08-2008 | 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gauge
Holy ****. Millie, it's been a long time. I haven't seen you since the Coit and 190 GTG got shut down. Send me a PM next time there's a meet. I'll try to make it out.
Hey cutie!!! It HAS been a long time!!! Our meetings are the first Sunday of the month, usually at 4 pm unless we go to a show or something that starts earlier. Check us out at www.texasfba.com !!! Hope to see you at a meeting soon!!!