GOT TORQUE? Kenne Bell 2.6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 07:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itruns
really??i am under the impression that s\c make power by rpms...they dont?and to lose almost 200ft lbs tq from 4800 to 6500rpms doesnt make since...it would need to make over 1000hp to make up for the loss of the tq on the big end!!!just my .02

and not hooked on 93 octane but you can make 700hp to the tires all day long on it!!!no need for racegas...just my .02 again

Its not a centrifugal blower its a twin screw they make full boost at @ 2500 RPM, your trying to tell us how much HP it takes to do this and that but you do not have a basic understanding of how superchargers work?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Robert@G-Force
Its not a centrifugal blower its a twin screw they make full boost at @ 2500 RPM, your trying to tell us how much HP it takes to do this and that but you do not have a basic understanding of how superchargers work?
well maybe so and i'm not telling you anything but my opinion!!!i know they generate more boost by rpm!!!just what i stated above..and the more boost,the more heat and the less power they make per pound of boost..thats the basic fundamentals of them rite?i know its alot more technical and we could go on for weeks about this but i just cant see it losing that much tq in a 2000 rpm window,especially up top!!!every s\c car i know,whether its centrifigal or roots,makes more power at higher rpms...the longer its floored,the more boost,power is made!!!maybe i'm wrong but its just my 2cents!! dam good #s though.....was that on 93oct or racegas? just curious

and tiago,y u wanna b like that?do you wanna run what i got head up from a dig?

Last edited by itruns; 08-24-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

well maybe so and i'm not telling you anything but my opinion!!!i know they generate more boost by rpm!!!just what i stated above..and the more boost,the more heat and the less power they make per pound of boost..thats the basic fundamentals of them rite?i know its alot more technical and we could go on for weeks about this but i just cant see it losing that much tq in a 2000 rpm window,especially up top!!!every s\c car i know,whether its centrifigal or roots,makes more power at higher rpms...the longer its floored,the more boost,power is made!!!maybe i'm wrong but its just my 2cents!! dam good #s though.....was that on 93oct or racegas? just curious

and rob,y u wanna b like that?you know none of you will run what i got head up from a dig!!!
What exactly is it that you have? A rocket ship with wheels?

~Joe~
Old 08-22-2008, 09:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by pennys58

~Joe~
pump gasfoxbody
Old 08-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pennys58

~Joe~
just a 5 speed foxbody with a sbf on gas that runs on 93 octane..your average 11sec turd!!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:00 AM
10 Second Club

Every one this guy is a dead beat, he thinks Chuck is his best friend and that his old worn out fox body is the fastest thing on the street. But only when you street race to his rules, then he gets all pissy and wants to fight everyone.
Matt
PS: my advice is dont waste your time trying to his gay ***
Old 08-23-2008, 01:30 AM
12 Second Club

really??i am under the impression that s\c make power by rpms...they dont?and to lose almost 200ft lbs tq from 4800 to 6500rpms doesnt make since...it would need to make over 1000hp to make up for the loss of the tq on the big end!!!just my .02

and not hooked on 93 octane but you can make 700hp to the tires all day long on it!!!no need for racegas...just my .02 again
Please man, just do some basic research on cars and come back, what you are saying is so ******* stupid I almost don't believe your being serious.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Please man, just do some basic research on cars and come back, what you are saying is so ******* stupid I almost don't believe your being serious.

o,i see...forget everything i said!!!!this is the wrong site...lol
Old 08-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Every one this guy is a dead beat, he thinks Chuck is his best friend and that his old worn out fox body is the fastest thing on the street. But only when you street race to his rules, then he gets all pissy and wants to fight everyone.
Matt
never said anything like that powell...you were smart and went away!dont put yourself back in that situation...and my rules?93 oct and dots is every streetcars daily fuel\tires...why is that my rule?
Old 08-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Matt
+1 you said it 100% correct....He is all talk to those he knows wont say **** to his face!! We got into one night, heated arguement. He kinda shut up once he realized, hey this girl is going knock me the F out!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
+1 you said it 100% correct....He is all talk to those he knows wont say **** to his face!! We got into one night, heated arguement. He kinda shut up once he realized, hey this girl is going knock me the F out!!

rightttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i recall youcalling us broke mfers...i said broke,who was the 1 coming out wanting to race for free!!!not me!!!i got funds girl...all my **** is payed for...

and when you or your boy wants to step up,give me a shout cuz i got $500 says i'll put lengths on that ss from a dig!!!!i already have from a roll!!!!!!!!!!

not **** talking either,just stating the facts!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Teching In

rightttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i recall youcalling us broke mfers...i said broke,who was the 1 coming out wanting to race for free!!!not me!!!i got funds girl...all my **** is payed for...

and when you or your boy wants to step up,give me a shout cuz i got $500 says i'll put lengths on that ss from a dig!!!!i already have from a roll!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I sure did. WTF ever, dude you NEVER run anyone. U sit up all night arguing about YOUR rules and never do ****!! Oh and Jacoby even told you that one night at the Conns meet that he would run u from a 30, if you lost you didnt have to pay him and if he lost he would pay you!! You were like nah nah. So shut the **** up! Boy I cant wait to see you, everything your saying here, PLEASE PLEASE say it to my face!! No need to "E-thug" on here!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Staging Lane

Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

come on guys no need to ruin gforce's thread
Old 08-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Oh, btw sorry for the Mike. He is just one ******* I cant stand!! Sweet numbers!!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Thumbs up

good job on the set up for sure...kick ***!

He kinda shut up once he realized, hey this girl is going knock me the F out!!
^^^^^^
LOL
thats funny as f_ck right there...hahahahahahha
Old 08-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Oh, btw sorry for the Mike. He is just one ******* I cant stand!! Sweet numbers!!
ya,mike dont want to hyjack this thread!!i just offered my my .02 and got slammed "off subject".....

laura just adores me,she just has a hard time admitting it!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:37 PM
12 Second Club

ya,mike dont want to hyjack this thread!!i just offered my my .02 and got slammed "off subject".....

laura just adores me,she just has a hard time admitting it!!!
Your .02 was ******* 100% incorrect. It's almost as if you have never seen a dyno graph in your life, especially off of a car with a root's/twin screw blower. So before you open your mouth like I said do some research, how about you pull up a dyno of some KB cobras and tell me where they peak TQ at.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Your .02 was ******* 100% incorrect. It's almost as if you have never seen a dyno graph in your life, especially off of a car with a root's/twin screw blower. So before you open your mouth like I said do some research, how about you pull up a dyno of some KB cobras and tell me where they peak TQ at.

p.s. where are your time slips?
Old 08-23-2008, 01:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

p.s. where are your time slips?
Dude I thought I told you I was lying. The car in my sig is not even mine, I make it up to impress people I don't know online. It's awesome.