GOT TORQUE? Kenne Bell 2.6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
+1 you said it 100% correct....He is all talk to those he knows wont say **** to his face!! We got into one night, heated arguement. He kinda shut up once he realized, hey this girl is going knock me the F out!!
can jacoby speak? I could of swore he talked....
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Um, im not speakin for Jacoby. Like I said, He and I got into a heated arguement.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Banned

Um, im not speakin for Jacoby. Like I said, He and I got into a heated arguement.
sure sounds like it to me. I could of swore jacoby and him were talking race...but hey not every man speaks for himself...to each his own.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
sure sounds like it to me. I could of swore jacoby and him were talking race...but hey not every man speaks for himself...to each his own.
Um, actually Jacoby was racing and I was standing off to the side. They were talking and talking that Jacoby was spraying which he wasnt bc he wasnt even tuned for nitrous and his bottle wasnt even heated nor even close to being full. Jacoby wasnt even in the arguement between Bobby and I.The arguement started b4 Jacoby even came back around and parked his car. Jacoby is cool with him. I have my reasons for not liking Bobby. You must not know Jacoby bc Jacoby will talk **** all day everyday to your face or whatever and be a MAN.Not like you starting random arguements that has nothing to do with you. I have every right to say what I want to say when my boyfriend is not around if people are talking ****. Just bc your wife doesnt dont knock me bc I have my man's back!! Plus, y are you even starting **** with me?? I thought u were a cool dude
Old 08-23-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Um, actually Jacoby was racing and I was standing off to the side. They were talking and talking that Jacoby was spraying which he wasnt bc he wasnt even tuned for nitrous and his bottle wasnt even heated nor even close to being full. Jacoby wasnt even in the arguement between Bobby and I.The arguement started b4 Jacoby even came back around and parked his car. Jacoby is cool with him. I have my reasons for not liking Bobby. You must not know Jacoby bc Jacoby will talk **** all day everyday to your face or whatever and be a MAN.Not like you starting random arguements that has nothing to do with you. I have every right to say what I want to say when my boyfriend is not around if people are talking ****. Just bc your wife doesnt dont knock me bc I have my man's back!! Plus, y are you even starting **** with me?? I thought u were a cool dude
Old 08-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

man this thread went bad quick
Old 08-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned

I just stated my opinion. Its a public forum right? Also I can handle my own I dont need my chick to have my back but best believe she does and I sure as **** wont let someone talk to me like that. So take that as you will....also dont try callin me out on a forum...it wont go the way you want. If someone has something to say to me in person they better have enough to back their **** up cause I know i do
Old 08-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Teching In

I know 1sickZ...I was just chillin and then someone just had to come and call me out for no reason whatsoever.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Ok anyways we have some haters in the house!! whoop whoop, back to the topic!!! I dont want Mikes thread to get lock!!! No need to talk **** on the internet when you see these people out.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
I just stated my opinion. Its a public forum right? Also I can handle my own I dont need my chick to have my back but best believe she does and I sure as **** wont let someone talk to me like that. So take that as you will....also dont try callin me out on a forum...it wont go the way you want. If someone has something to say to me in person they better have enough to back their **** up cause I know i do
not a big deal d...she really adores me!!!she just mad cuz i tell people strait up just like i did that night she talking about!!!and run jacoby?i am so cool about it that i offered him my bottle to run me!!!how bad am i now?he and i are cool but you need to tell him you have feelings for me..blaaaa, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...........j\k

p.s ill run that gto of yours on motor!!!lil 5 liter<6 liter
Old 08-23-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by itruns
not a big deal d...she really adores me!!!she just mad cuz i tell people strait up just like i did that night she talking about!!!and run jacoby?i am so cool about it that i offered him my bottle to run me!!!how bad am i now?he and i are cool but you need to tell him you have feelings for me..blaaaa, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...........j\k

p.s ill run that gto of yours on motor!!!lil 5 liter<6 liter

Wow.. You just owned yourself.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by _Zac
Wow.. You just owned yourself.
exactly!!!she should win!!!!!but wont..blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j\p
Old 09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Very impressive #'s!

Anything done to those heads or just bolted down? I'm wanting to do a 2.8L in a bad way for my Trailblazer SS come spring. I'm sticking with the LS2 and swapping out pistons/rods and using the stock crank. Topping it off with either TFS 225's or maybe have Greg Good port the 243's (if he can fit'em in). And how about the heat exchanger setup? Any details or pics or is it hush hush?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Here is a little video of a project we just finished.

2004 Z06 Corvette
  • HKE 9:5:1 408 Iron Block
  • Trick Flow 235cc Heads
  • Custom Blower Camshaft
  • Kenne Bell 2.6 Supercharger @ 13 psi
  • 8" Crank 8 rib with 2.75" Blower Pulley
  • Dynatech Headers with cats
  • 2 bar SD Tune

Installed and Dyno Tuned IN HOUSE

699 RWHP @ 6300 RPMS
760 RWTQ @ 2500 RPMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWB2Dk-kAM
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
8 Sec Tuner

The 235cc Trick Flows are out of the box. The heat exchanger is LFP's and a 03 cobra intercooler pump.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

very nice
Old 09-09-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

It just gets better! LFP = Lightning Force Perfromance? Just want to make sure.

Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
The 235cc Trick Flows are out of the box. The heat exchanger is LFP's and a 03 cobra intercooler pump.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ALL ULL C
It just gets better! LFP = Lightning Force Perfromance? Just want to make sure.

Much appreciated!
Yes to LFP
Old 09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
8 Sec Tuner

They make some nice stuff! And they are local.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Is this combo maxxed out for boost, or pump gas?