Huge Garage Sale - Former Bobby Archer Motorsports Inventory Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Huge Garage Sale - Former Bobby Archer Motorsports Inventory Sale!

i got this email earlier this week. the inventory of parts that perviously belonged to Bobby Archer Motorsports is going to be clearanced out. i was told there was stuff that is not only road racing oriented, but lots of NOS stuff too. from wheels and driving suits/shoes to tools and pit equipment. i went to the first inventory clearance and picked up alot of sweet deals. they are located at MSR-C (road racing track) just south of Ft Worth on HWY 377.

Next weekend September 6-7, PST will be setup with a big sale! The merchandise can only be described as an ecclectic collection of motorsports products. We will have everything for you and your race car from helmets to wheel studs and lug nuts. We will also have tools and a pit cart to scooters and trailers. I know that many of you will be preparing for nationals that weekend. Our plan is to keep this sale setup until it is gone. It will all take place in our tire shop building. We will kick off the deals 8:00 AM on Saturday and will opperate normal business hours from there forward.

If you have any questions, please call the shop or send me an email.
Thanks
Keeping You On Track!
www.performancespeedtech.com

Quick Reply: Huge Garage Sale - Former Bobby Archer Motorsports Inventory Sale!