Go Horns!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008 | 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Not this year fellas. I guess I can talk **** about the last two years against Texas, but after last night I just don't have it in me.
Yea you talkin all that **** about the college bullshit and your team is gay.
Old 08-31-2008 | 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Not this year fellas. I guess I can talk **** about the last two years against Texas, but after last night I just don't have it in me.
I understand the whole point in rivalries, but when will people at A&M get sick and tired of having stupid losses and want a 10 plus win season and a BIG bowl game? I just don't understand the hard on to not give a **** about the season, besides beating UT.

If I could have texas go on and win 11 games MINIMAL a season with just one loss to A&M, I would take it. While having like 3 wins and 9 losses being a complete *** ache, while defeating A&M. **** that. wooooo hooo. .
Old 08-31-2008 | 04:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
i think the ags should focus on trying to win more than 7 games versus worrying about us horns.
sorry i think that was an ag being nice to the horns, as in "take care of tech" bc no matter how much we like watching each other lose, we BOTH REALLY like watching tech lose.
Old 08-31-2008 | 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I understand the whole point in rivalries, but when will people at A&M get sick and tired of having stupid losses and want a 10 plus win season and a BIG bowl game? I just don't understand the hard on to not give a **** about the season, besides beating UT.

If I could have texas go on and win 11 games MINIMAL a season with just one loss to A&M, I would take it. While having like 3 wins and 9 losses being a complete *** ache, while defeating A&M. **** that. wooooo hooo. .
We do give a **** about the season but what in the hell can we do about it but just look forward to the next game! Trust me no one here (college station) likes having a loosing season and all we have to hope for this season is the new coaching staff will actually make a diff. from previous years! I would be glad to have TU's record also but we didn't.
Old 08-31-2008 | 06:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol... again, i'll just point out your terrible record and toilet bowl appearances
Old 08-31-2008 | 06:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1bdBULLITT
We do give a **** about the season but what in the hell can we do about it but just look forward to the next game! Trust me no one here (college station) likes having a loosing season and all we have to hope for this season is the new coaching staff will actually make a diff. from previous years! I would be glad to have TU's record also but we didn't.

lol... just funny how you can cope with awful records every year, but it is OK bc you beat UT... just funny.

i guess mediocrity is aTm's forte
Old 08-31-2008 | 07:19 PM
Launching!

you know, just bc you say "you guys are ok with bad records but its ok bc we beat tu" bladdy freaking blah, doesn't make it true?

we're NOT ok with a bad record, and never will be, it sux, but **** happens, but since you said it we're ok with ourselves bc we beat tu...thats why we fired our coach who beat them twice in a row...

good try though
Old 08-31-2008 | 07:28 PM
TECH Pimp

Maybe he should have saved some of those game winning plays for the rest of the season. lol