Check out what I woke up to this morning... I guess my car got... bushed?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:17 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
thats messed up man, if you dont care about someone messing with your property thats your thing. but to see another person that gives a crap about their vehicle (which is rare) and ask you about it, and you not respect them enough to tell them who did it......is pretty damn lame.
let your 'friend' take up for his actions with the other guy. i would hope someone would do the same for me if they knew someone that messed with my car. not everyone is as 'lax' as you about having an IDIOT mess up your paint and cause you time and money.
Agreed. I wouldn't be protecting someone that vandalizes vehicles and private property. **** that, even if he was drunk. Your character sucks in this situation.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow I've never seen that, I have to say it's a shitty thing to do but it's pretty ******* funny. I'm glad I have a garage now.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
hows that complex up in jackson hall doing gray? shoulda floated with us today og triple triple
Needless to say, I ended up doing some thang's at Little Arkansas or whatever it was called. I did not get into Austin till after you guys had floated. I had awoken from my slumber around 11 and saw that I had missed your texts.