any way to find out where a letter came from?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, ya its deff a lady. when i find her imma shove my hooker tips up her ***. good thing i just polished them up
Old 09-22-2008, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

.....i know this is the "Texas" thread, but just look outside and whoever has kids playing in the yard or have "yard of the month".....start there.....id say it some old man with a Honda not a woman( she would have already sold you out the cops)

other than that set up a camera that cane see your mailbox, then go lit em up and down the street.....go to work and when you come back check the video camera and you see the person
Old 09-22-2008, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Young man!...lol...I can see an old woman waving a forefinger

It's kind of funny; I love noise at the drag strip but not on my street. Anyone with a hp car is going to get more of this than those with grocery getters. Open y pipe is asking for it though.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

The guy across the street from me has a little rice burner that buzzes everything in my house, and I got a comment from that kids dad the other day about my Camaro with full exhaust and flowmaster... I think my car is quiet compared to that POS...
Old 09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Man i'm glad I don't have to deal with this ****... I have a long *** driveway and when I get bord I will light em' up and no one says anything. I will even start the race car eairly in the mornings when I get home from the track 2-3am...

Now when I'm driving down the street i do the speed limit.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

LMAO. I thought I was the only one with neighbors that had no lives. We never 'rev' the Z nor speed down the street and people will literally just stop what ever they are doing and give us dirty *** looks. Never ever fails. People hate it and love it all at the same time. Just yesterday one neighbor asked my husband if he was going to trade the Z in soon. Mind you it's not even the DD. It's mostly sitting at home.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Launching!

wow i have the same problem and i never rev my car over 2k in the neighborhood, my next door neighbor talks **** to everyone that lives around us but me even when i asked him. i mean **** i have to rev it alittle when i'm backing it into the garage to keep it from dying with that big *** cam but most of my neighbors give me props on my car hell it only comes out of the garage on the weekends. ohh yea this guy owns a mustang (hes prolly just jealous)... hehehe i can't wait till i get it back from the shop from having an even bigger cam and heads and intake put in, i hope it lopes hard enough to shake **** off his walls
Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Chhh Chhh
how can i tell if it is?
If you didn't sign for it, it is NOT registered.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Banned

no no clue guess im screwed. oh well i will get this on video im going to do a standing burnout all the way down my 1/2 mile street
Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah yeah go do that!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chhh Chhh
lol, ya its deff a lady. when i find her imma shove my hooker tips up her ***. good thing i just polished them up
That sounds like a really fine idea. Jail time would be good for ya! Or maybe then her or one of her relatives can beat your car to death with a bat in retaliation. Way to try and get along with your neighbors.

C'mon dude - you yourself described your car as "loud as hell". What do you really expect? Think of something that would absolutely drive you nuts - perhaps someone playing polka music so loud you could still hear it inside your house with a pillow tightly wrapped around your head. So loud you couldn't drown it out with your TV turned up as loud as it woud go. Tell me you wouldn't complain about having to hear that and want whoever was doing it to stop - maybe send them a letter asking them to take there loud polka music to a polka convention. LOL...

Also, food for thought. People have young kids or grandkids and I'm sure they bought a house in a residential sub division to give you plenty of chances to speed down the street and possibly run over them....

Cool off, sit down and put yourself in other peoples shoes a bit. Have some common courtesy and respect for your neighbors as you would like for them to do for you...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To answer your question: check the saliva on the envelope

Originally Posted by Awesomeperfmachine
That sounds like a really fine idea. Jail time would be good for ya! Or maybe then her or one of her relatives can beat your car to death with a bat in retaliation. Way to try and get along with your neighbors.

C'mon dude - you yourself described your car as "loud as hell". What do you really expect? Think of something that would absolutely drive you nuts - perhaps someone playing polka music so loud you could still hear it inside your house with a pillow tightly wrapped around your head. So loud you couldn't drown it out with your TV turned up as loud as it woud go. Tell me you wouldn't complain about having to hear that and want whoever was doing it to stop - maybe send them a letter asking them to take there loud polka music to a polka convention. LOL...

Also, food for thought. People have young kids or grandkids and I'm sure they bought a house in a residential sub division to give you plenty of chances to speed down the street and possibly run over them....

Cool off, sit down and put yourself in other peoples shoes a bit. Have some common courtesy and respect for your neighbors as you would like for them to do for you...
Excellent info for the youngster.... I am a little older now, and look at 18y/o's- 22y/o's and know how dumb they are just by knowing how dumb i was when i was a little younger.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:21 AM
Teching In

Maybe its just me, but it seems like the letter was pointing out the way you drive and the loudness of your car is secondary.

Quick Reply: any way to find out where a letter came from?