SouthSide Productions: Pre-Ike Fun Run w/a few High HP cars...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone sounds jealous
Old 09-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
someone sounds jealous
Ya lol, im real jealous.....

Looks like someone has shown up to the track to wax that *** before....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...SDRUG_0001.flv
Old 09-24-2008, 05:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06 Blue Goat
Ya lol, im real jealous.....

Looks like someone has shown up to the track to wax that *** before....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...SDRUG_0001.flv
Im happy for John as well, but beating me on an 11.0 isn't anything to brag about. Hell I wouldnt have wanted to win, Johns a friend and he might have killed himself had he not won atleast once with the money he spent. Im looking forward to your GTO getting finished, so I can play some xbox in it I like your editing btw, your one to talk! LOL
Matt
Old 09-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Im looking forward to your GTO getting finished, so I can play some xbox in it
Matt
Good comeback but its a 09 grand am remember...
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06 Blue Goat
Good comeback but its a 09 grand am remember...
LOL! Actually at first I thought it was an Eclipse but after further inspection I notice it had to be a Pontiac. Does it have lambo doors? But seriously this thread is about racing, you going to join us on the freeway race? I would like a shot me on motor vrs the gto, should be a good race.
Matt
Old 09-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Teching In

LOL! Actually at first I thought it was an Eclipse but after further inspection I notice it had to be a Pontiac. Does it have lambo doors? But seriously this thread is about racing, you going to join us on the freeway race? I would like a shot me on motor vrs the gto, should be a good race.
Matt
Lambo doors! Crap I knew i forgot something ..... Sounds like a good race..... But the camaro motor will be done in a month or so...... so that will be the more likely canadite for the freeway or even the track......
Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Are you talking about the BadblueSS... The one I went FASTER and QUICKER than... Get your facts straight before you talk ****. The only time he beat me is when I blew a headgasket @ the 330ft.

I still don't see why everyone thinks Matt's car is slow.

LOL, touchy subject. Matt your car went faster after you & Ben went through and pulled all the extra wiring out of the car and numerous other changes. Also last I checked I can talk **** and stir the pot all I want, that's what makes all the racing fun. You and Matt do it all the time. Matt's car is not slow, it's fast as hell. He is not the fastest, but in the top ranks.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
LOL, touchy subject. Matt your car went faster after you & Ben went through and pulled all the extra wiring out of the car and numerous other changes. Also last I checked I can talk **** and stir the pot all I want, that's what makes all the racing fun. You and Matt do it all the time. Matt's car is not slow, it's fast as hell. He is not the fastest, but in the top ranks.
Me.... Talk ****... I never do that

When you going to have the new beast running? Is it going to be a 6speed?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:55 AM
10 Second Club

Me.... Talk ****... I never do that

When you going to have the new beast running? Is it going to be a 6speed?
Right now Eric has about a 2 month backlog. I just recieved my pistons and rods. I've got everything, just needs to be machined and assembled. Unfortunatly my car isn't a 6 speed. There's a difference with this car, I'm maitaining all street car stuff, it's not a gutted race car. My goal is a clean *** fast street car, but will also run the number. Sounds familiar huh?
Old 09-25-2008, 12:26 PM
8 Second Club

Right now Eric has about a 2 month backlog. I just recieved my pistons and rods. I've got everything, just needs to be machined and assembled. Unfortunatly my car isn't a 6 speed. There's a difference with this car, I'm maitaining all street car stuff, it's not a gutted race car. My goal is a clean *** fast street car, but will also run the number. Sounds familiar huh?
I wish I would not have stripped mine out. I missed driving it to car shows and around town. The only thing I would have wished I would have done is a TH400 over my Glide if I was going to drive it more. Though honestly it did not drive that bad on the street honestly. Though the Glide was so much easier to prevent wheelies and stuff LOL! Hit me up if you need any help at the track or whatever. If you decide to strip it out you can ask me whatever because you know I had the car completly gutted LOL!

I'm going to build another race car though when I get older and out of school (Hopefully in December, but I still won't have the funds for another race car). I want to build a drag radial car if they are still doing it then. It would be nice to buy Ernie's car, but there is no way in hell I could do anything with it. I still need to finish the Porsche first. Hell I haven't driven it in a month or more because of the blown up turbo Though the new ones arrive today

Last edited by Mr Powell; 09-25-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:45 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you talking about the BadblueSS... The one I went FASTER and QUICKER than... Get your facts straight before you talk ****. The only time he beat me is when I blew a headgasket @ the 330ft.

And Jeff better hope he makes more than 730 (like the black car made on blower only) or whatever in his Orange car because the Porsche is shooting for 750rwhp and I do NOT have traction issues. But I never said I was going to be faster than either one of the cars. Mine is a stock bottom end car with stock everything driveline and suspension wise. I'm searching for 200+mph in the Texas Mile which I'd like to see out of any of these cars.

I still don't see why everyone thinks Matt's car is slow. He beat Chuck already.. He's been 10.55s @ 128 (letting out) on motor, has been a best of almost 133mph on other passes, he's been a 10.1 @ 144 with the clutch letting go in 2nd gear, and the list could go on for days. All these guys have is dyno numbers. Nobody ***** up and goes to the track to show what the car can really do. I don't want to hear anything about cages because it's not like Matt has one in his car... The biggest thing though is the fact he makes about the same if not more hp than these guys and weights 3200lbs with driver which is a LOT less than these people...
Easy guys just giving you a little presure to finish Matts car so I can get some revenge from that old video. I never said his car was slow and I didn't see anyone else say that either, just that I don't think it can beat either one of my cars basicly. And for the record I saw DJ's old set up right on Matts *** that night and it didn't look like anyone was pulling etc... And you guys can't go off of any dyno numbers cause just cause I haven't put it back on the dyno doesn't mean I am not making more power LOL! And as far as the track I can post my times slips and will meet you at the track I just usually don't bother cause what ever it runs it will get me booted. The orange cars first pass I pulled up at HRP with Mikey and Joe and Amber etc... No cool down right from the road on stock Goodyear F1's it ran an 11.21 @ 139.9MPH when the orange car was half way running right and they told me it better not happen again lol! I haven't ever taken the black car to the track but I am not afraid just not my thing really. I have fun with the street meets etc...And for Tiago and Jeremy talking about the tire spin LOL! I was spining its called petaling it LOL! It spun from the slow roll against the white fox body. I have been in the Bahamas and will be back some time tomorrow night hence why I haven't responded til now limited internet access. But one more last jab I want to see that same caliber of video with out a stand LOL!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Easy guys just giving you a little presure to finish Matts car so I can get some revenge from that old video. I never said his car was slow and I didn't see anyone else say that either, just that I don't think it can beat either one of my cars basicly. And for the record I saw DJ's old set up right on Matts *** that night and it didn't look like anyone was pulling etc... And you guys can't go off of any dyno numbers cause just cause I haven't put it back on the dyno doesn't mean I am not making more power LOL! And as far as the track I can post my times slips and will meet you at the track I just usually don't bother cause what ever it runs it will get me booted. The orange cars first pass I pulled up at HRP with Mikey and Joe and Amber etc... No cool down right from the road on stock Goodyear F1's it ran an 11.21 @ 139.9MPH when the orange car was half way running right and they told me it better not happen again lol! I haven't ever taken the black car to the track but I am not afraid just not my thing really. I have fun with the street meets etc...And for Tiago and Jeremy talking about the tire spin LOL! I was spining its called petaling it LOL! It spun from the slow roll against the white fox body. I have been in the Bahamas and will be back some time tomorrow night hence why I haven't responded til now limited internet access. But one more last jab I want to see that same caliber of video with out a stand LOL!
Jeff I know both your cars are really fast, I also know it will be one hell of a race if we both hook gas on gas. Saying I am going to win was a joke "stirring the pot" because hell on the street anything can happen. I was just stating that I know what my car mphed with a bad clutch and I know around what it will do with the new one. I think your discrediting my car alittle by saying you dont think I can beat your cars, because we are both going off what each other has done in the past. If I lose I lose, if I win I win who cares were all men and there is always someone faster. I do want to set something up if I ever get this bastard to hook, but I dont want to do it at a meet (to many fan boys) I rather us You, Chuck, and me find a nice road and have some friendly fun. Mikey called me today and said my Clutch is there, I once they get power they are going to install it and I will break it in. After its broken in I will bring it back to G-Force and they are going to SD tune the car for motor and nitrous. I will be heading to Baytown as soon as its done to hopefully get a 9 second pass. I would like to see you and Chuck come and lets all get booted and just BS, it never hurts to know what the car mph's.

As for TJ, since he doesn't get joke's and he takes all this INTERNET **** to heart. You need to understand were all friends, There was no need to give us your life story on the Camaro. I like both your cars there nice, I would have spent my money differently but its not my money. I have no plan on racing your Camaro's new set up until I build a racecar. I would be bring a spoon to a gun fight. You will learn in time to brush jokes off and laugh, people make fun of my car all the time.
Matt
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

I wish I would not have stripped mine out. I missed driving it to car shows and around town. The only thing I would have wished I would have done is a TH400 over my Glide if I was going to drive it more. Though honestly it did not drive that bad on the street honestly. Though the Glide was so much easier to prevent wheelies and stuff LOL! Hit me up if you need any help at the track or whatever. If you decide to strip it out you can ask me whatever because you know I had the car completly gutted LOL!

I'm going to build another race car though when I get older and out of school (Hopefully in December, but I still won't have the funds for another race car). I want to build a drag radial car if they are still doing it then. It would be nice to buy Ernie's car, but there is no way in hell I could do anything with it. I still need to finish the Porsche first. Hell I haven't driven it in a month or more because of the blown up turbo Though the new ones arrive today
I will do Chris. I really want to keep this car all together. My tranny will be a 4L65E, when that let's loose I'll go to a 4L80E. I want to enjoy this car, hence the reason I took it to the body shop and had the imperfections fixed. I want a clean street car that's fast with a/c. We'll see how it goes, my fiance' is prego, that in itself slowed me down.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Teching In

As for TJ, since he doesn't get joke's and he takes all this INTERNET **** to heart. You need to understand were all friends, There was no need to give us your life story on the Camaro. I like both your cars there nice, I would have spent my money differently but its not my money. I have no plan on racing your Camaro's new set up until I build a racecar. I would be bring a spoon to a gun fight. You will learn in time to brush jokes off and laugh, people make fun of my car all the time.
Matt
As for me takeing this "INTERNET" bullshit to heart u got to be kidding me...... read my last few posts, I could care less, hell I actually thought some of it was funny, really...... (Chapter 2 of TJ's Camaro Life Story) When the camaro gets finished it is not going to be a "race car" it will be a street car, no roll cage, full weight, plus sound sytem. Are u going to the track pretty soon after u get ur clutch broke in??? Let me know I want to go see what it will put down.....Mike says it should run in the 9.40 range on spray.....thats awesome
Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Jeff I know both your cars are really fast, I also know it will be one hell of a race if we both hook gas on gas. Saying I am going to win was a joke "stirring the pot" because hell on the street anything can happen. I was just stating that I know what my car mphed with a bad clutch and I know around what it will do with the new one. I think your discrediting my car alittle by saying you dont think I can beat your cars, because we are both going off what each other has done in the past. If I lose I lose, if I win I win who cares were all men and there is always someone faster. I do want to set something up if I ever get this bastard to hook, but I dont want to do it at a meet (to many fan boys) I rather us You, Chuck, and me find a nice road and have some friendly fun. Mikey called me today and said my Clutch is there, I once they get power they are going to install it and I will break it in. After its broken in I will bring it back to G-Force and they are going to SD tune the car for motor and nitrous. I will be heading to Baytown as soon as its done to hopefully get a 9 second pass. I would like to see you and Chuck come and lets all get booted and just BS, it never hurts to know what the car mph's.

Matt
Not discrediting your car. Just what I think will happen just like you thinking the other way etc... I am game for the HRP trip although I don't think Chuck will take his Vette, he will take the Camaro though which could be interesting??? And TJ can join us I want a shot at both his cars he should beat me in the SS, but I still want it to happen etc... I want Landers to bring his Vette to the track too it could be a fun trip. And as far as the street stuff they have been very small meets so there hasn't been a lot of street chasers etc... Get you clutch in and broke in and lets set something up, and unlike last time I will be ready no more untuned cars HA HA!
Jeff
Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

yall quit talking **** and rent the track.. All put up 500.00 or more if you want and the winner takes all. Matt , TJ, Jeff, Mike, quit talking **** and lets settle this.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice vid whats the name of the song?
Old 09-27-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jebuzws6
nice vid whats the name of the song?
Thanks.....It was the intro to the Bullet for my Valentine's album -- The Poison. And the song was called Her Voice Resides.......
Old 09-29-2008, 01:41 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by U LUZ
yall quit talking **** and rent the track.. All put up 500.00 or more if you want and the winner takes all. Matt , TJ, Jeff, Mike, quit talking **** and lets settle this.
John can we join this, I bet we can take it all with a certain candy blue cobra on motor only, yes we still have it, the drug dealers, lmao.... Jeff you better step up big boy!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:58 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

John can we join this, I bet we can take it all with a certain candy blue cobra on motor only, yes we still have it, the drug dealers, lmao.... Jeff you better step up big boy!!!
LOL! This comming from the guy who can't keep a car together long enough to run it??? LOL! Come on Mike you know I'll be ready to win or loose. Loosing being what I am used to, you know that. By the way I am just about to put the motor in the Orange car give me a ring today when you get up or after 10 or so LOL! I've been up all night.

Quick Reply: SouthSide Productions: Pre-Ike Fun Run w/a few High HP cars...