For Sale: Corvette and Terminator

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008 | 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

Default For Sale: Corvette and Terminator

Well, Ike took away my garage down in galveston. I have nowhere to keep my toys, so they are up for sale. Anyway, both cars were very well cared for and always garaged and/or covered. Since this is LS1tech, ill start with the corvette.

1999 FRC Corvette:
Great car, fun to drive, good milage, much more civil to drive than the cobra. It is stock other than the Z06 rims and B&M shifter. (I still have the stock wagon wheels and stock shifter.)
- 33,900 miles
- New Z06 Motorsport rims and new tires.
- B&M Short Throw Shifter
- Just got it inspected, good till 10/2009
- Custom fitted vette car cover
*** $19,500 ***

2003 SVT Cobra
I originally had a 2002 WS6 with an MTI H/C package, I got absolutely destroyed by a KB Cobra .... so I had to have one.The car is like-new, rarely driven. It is very loud and it will pass everything but a gas station haha. Over $15,000 has been invested in this car parts and labor. I have all the receipts and paperwork as well as the vast majority of stock parts (stock blower, fuel system, input shaft, etc.) All aftermarket work was done by Strictly Performance here in Houston (www.strictlypro.com) Tuned by Richard at Strictly. The car made 641rwhp//609rwtq @ 21psi. Email me or PM me if you have any questions, but here are the basics:
- 9,800 miles
- 2.8H Kenne Bell making 20-21psi
- Custom Strictly Performance Fuel System can handle ~850rwhp. Dual pumps, wiring harness, lines, fuel rails, 60lb injectors, etc.
- BBK Coated Longtube Headers, BBK offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Dual-Chamber catback.
- MGW Short Throw shifter
- Black Chrome 03 Cobra wheels
- H&R Race Springs (lowered ~2in)
- IRS Brace
- LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- LFP Expansion Radiator Reservior
- LFP Supertank Intercooler Reservior
- Centerforce DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, Fidanza DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, 26 Spline Input shaft
- Probably forgot some things here and there, feel free to ask any questions
***$30,995***

Prices are semi-negotiable; I dont NEED to sell, so I wont be giving them away. It matters most that they find a new home that appreciates and cares for them as much as I did. Set up a time and come take a look at them, Im basically available anytime.

Here are some pictures:

Last edited by Steve C.; 10-03-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2008 | 03:45 PM
Launching!

good deal on the FRC. low miles for your DD!
Old 10-03-2008 | 03:52 PM
Teching In

Nice Rides!