Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing the Water: LS6 SS A4

2002 Camaro SS
70k on body
Approximately 15k on crate LS6
A4

Asking price: $11,500 obo

Description: '02 camaro ss with 70k. Car has an LS6 crate engine swap which was done by Lethal performance in San Antonio about 15k miles ago along with a custom dyno tune(see video link below). Car dynoed 360rwhp and 370rwtq on a 100 degree day with only 1k miles on the engine Danny said it would easily pick up another 15-20 horses once the pistons seated. With gears and a stall this can easily be an 11 sec car. The Exterior of the car is in very good condition with a few very minor paint chips. The rims on the car were replaced with American Racing 200's with black centers about 5k miles ago with BFG T/A SS tires. The interior is leather which is in excellent condition as well. Car has power windows, power locks and power seat for the driver. It also has a monsoon cd player with a 12 disc cd changer which has been disabled for an Ipod connector that allows you to control your Ipod from the steering wheel controls but can easily be returned to stock. A/C works great and blows very cold. No real big flaws other than a small air leak in the driver window because it is missing the triangular piece that goes on the inside of the door, which can be found at a junkyard for a couple of bucks. The driver window is also starting to move a little slower it works fine it just seems to be going out which is a common thing in these vehicles. The car gets really good gas mileage for the power it makes it gets about 20mpg in the city and about 26mpg on the highway. I recently had my front and rear brake pads replaced as well as the front rotors with new drilled and slotted ones. I had the shocks replaced with new SLP Bilsteins less than 1k miles ago as well. Car has always used Mobil 1 synthetic with oil changes done religiously. Car also comes with the original 10 spokes which are painted black(wheels are in last picture). With decent tires. I really do love this car and I am still torn on selling but I need the money in order to pay for college. I am short on cash and may need to part with my baby. please pm me with any questions or offers.

Mods:
Pacesetter Headers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Slp Lid with blackwing filter
Slp Ram Air
Slp Bilstein shocks brand new
American Racing 200's with new BFG tires
LS6 crate engine
Dyno tuned by lethal performance
Front Drilled and Slotted rotors
All Work done by Lethal performance in San Antonio

The Good:
LS6 dynoed 360rwhp 370rwtq
New Tires
New Shocks
New Brakes
Fairly new motor
Comes with a spare set of wheels and tires

The Bad:
Salvage title due to lien with body shop after a minor front end collision by previous owner.
The car has absolutely no frame damage the airbags didn't deploy and runs straight down the road. I've had it for 2 years with no problems this car is very reliable.

DYNO RUN VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/v/iHqW_JSLcwo

Last edited by chec_o; 10-04-2008 at 04:09 AM. Reason: missing information