Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

My 36k tool set (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha awesome man, I was just giving you **** on most of that, except the part of the prenup. Because I don't care how nice she is now, when things go wrong, she will see dollar signs. Damn gold diggers.

Peace
Old 01-03-2005, 04:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AWESOME! Very well organized too. I'm impressed.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can't believe that i just read 5 pages of a punk *** rich kid who has gotten **** haned to him and a bunch of brown nose pussies. 1st that set is not worth 36k. **** why would someone of your status have to drive to sears when you could probably have snap-on hand deliver any broken tools. And judging from" my car is here to be fixed my bike is here to be tuned "you probably don't get you precise hands to dirty. And how would a dirty finger nail look at the clubs, there MAC DADDY. GET a job or start a buisness and then you and others will appreciate what you have. BTW stop watching the sopranos!! Not everyone needs to list all of there toy's to feel good.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by destroyerSS
I can't believe that i just read 5 pages of a punk *** rich kid who has gotten **** haned to him and a bunch of brown nose pussies. 1st that set is not worth 36k. **** why would someone of your status have to drive to sears when you could probably have snap-on hand deliver any broken tools. And judging from" my car is here to be fixed my bike is here to be tuned "you probably don't get you precise hands to dirty. And how would a dirty finger nail look at the clubs, there MAC DADDY. GET a job or start a buisness and then you and others will appreciate what you have. BTW stop watching the sopranos!! Not everyone needs to list all of there toy's to feel good.
Haha.. well, at least a couple of you guys have some sack. Hey, kid, you're a douche-bag. sorry. My gut says you're 90% false, 10% sad, but 100% a waste of oxygen. I tell you what, before you burn through that 2.7 mil, give me a call, I'll come up and teach you automotive mechanics every saturday for $750.00/hr. You need to find a more productive way of entertaining your fantasies... but in the mean time, give me an address so I can mail you 30 bucks... your next lap dance at the strip club (that you should OWN) is on me.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man some of you guys are too much! Well I don't see how I am 90% bullshit as I have pics on my named website. My name is William Raedle and that is webshots WilliamRaedle there are many on this site that are local friends of mine that know I am not BSing!

I realy didn't think I would have this much negitive feed back. But even people that meet me all tell me to spend my money differently like "buy an plane then you are rich" or give me $1xxxx and then you are rich" well i give up.

I May be "full of ****" but the people that know me know I am not!
However, you are a jack *** to call people you don't know such things. And all that read these post know that.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. And will not have a typing war. Again I didn't start this post to take about my money. But it came up. So if you don't like it for whatever reason fine, It is fine with me. But the name calling is realy low. I mean this is the interent, How far do you think this is going to go, and to what point? There is no way to positively prove I have what I do and if I did what would that do for you?

I can only think you where wanting me to lower my shelf and say stuff like "i am to rich" and "I have more than you" but as I don't ever ack like that I am not now.

The way I see it is this post is far past a tool post so if it goes on like this it can be closed. If not I will close...
Old 01-10-2005, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

g*d damn dude, nice setup!!
Old 01-10-2005, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

How about just going to school and learning how to spell and/or type. You are a train wreck no matter how rich you are.

Finally if you spent 36k on those tools you are a fool. They are nice but not 36k nice, plus you dont seem to know how to use them so learn how to do the work then buy the tools. Hell enroll in S.A.M. and learn something useful.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

My goodness, but Destroyer SS sounds like a well educated thoughtful individual. (dripping sarcasm for those that can't recognize it.)

A couple of beers and his IQ goes from 2 to 1.

Perry

Old 01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Perry Kincy
My goodness, but Destroyer SS sounds like a well educated thoughtful individual. (dripping sarcasm for those that can't recognize it.)

A couple of beers and his IQ goes from 2 to 1.

Perry
It would take alot more BEERS before i named my kid Perry BTW It's 1 1/2 to 1 ,little Purrdy
Old 01-12-2005, 12:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey 2FAST, this has nothing to do with your money or your tools, but did Livernois do all the work on the SS, just curious, I plan on getting a couple of quotes from them in the near future.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well it was at Detroit Speed works first but they joined Livernois so livernois has done 90% of the current setup! I have to say they are realy realy expensive but do the best work hands down! I have been happy with the work so far. And If you are a local you can see them on channel 4 on "gearheads" very funny. Orf if you stop at there shop you can see my car! And many of my friends car are there to like 3-4 getting work done.

So if you are on a fixed income have livernois only do stuff like motor work and save easyer stuff like suspension to yourshelf or a local shop! I wish I had more time to work on my own car but do to school and work I am realy busy!

And Altered customs on MI is also great as Bill is the best fab man I know. And is the only one I trust on my tubed chassis 92' camaro. And his prices are unbeatable. Look him up if you are in the area. He is on JOY and Middlebelt in liviona! Not to far from Livernois.

Oh, sorry about the spelling as I only go online at night and I am always downing beers when online.

Last edited by 2FAST4U; 01-12-2005 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Launching!

I know Bill and personally think he's a decent guy. It's not like he goes around acting all snobby like he has a million dollars and doesn't come across as one who goes around bragging about his stuff. Like he said, it started as a post about his tool set, not a post about look how much money I have.

I've seen the Camaro SS, Escalade, and 4-Wheeler and can vouch that he does own those for those who think he's just posting pictures of others peoples stuff on his site. I've never seen the tube chassis Camaro, but don't doubt that he owns it.

-Rick
Old 01-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverC5Vert
I know Bill and personally think he's a decent guy. It's not like he goes around acting all snobby like he has a million dollars and doesn't come across as one who goes around bragging about his stuff. Like he said, it started as a post about his tool set, not a post about look how much money I have.

I've seen the Camaro SS, Escalade, and 4-Wheeler and can vouch that he does own those for those who think he's just posting pictures of others peoples stuff on his site. I've never seen the tube chassis Camaro, but don't doubt that he owns it.

-Rick
I was at Livernois last weekend checking out his car and 4 wheeler. The SS looks badass...and the 4 wheeler looks pretty modded too.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Teching In

"Size doesn't matter" well when it comes to a tool box. At the shop I work at one of the tech's there has a tool box that is worth over 16k. He still can't fix anything with 4 wheels, well that is without the head tech coming over to his stall and holding his hand.
So I hope you learn fast, that way you don't waste all them pretty tools.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Addict

Wow this thread about a tool set is still going ?! Must be some kind of record haha ! The most famous tool set in all of LS1 world
Old 01-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Teching In

Hey, 2fast4u, if the post that you made was about your tools, not money, why is the title "my 36k toolbox or whatever" and why do you keep on talking about how much money you have/have spent. If I were you, I'd stay quiet. Just curious.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Teching In

I second that thought!!
Old 01-18-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well glade to see some of the people I know Posted in here! Thanks guys.

And I thought this thread was done at 80post WoW... More beer for me and as I just got the word for Scott at livernois today about the pump I will be up there this week to see the car! Oh and the 4wheeler
Old 01-21-2005, 12:40 PM
TECH Regular

Nice tools man. Good Start. I'd love to have just your lower box. My 13 drawer Blue point bow is full. I have to stack the tools. Gotta save for a house though, and don't want to spend the 4500 on a new box. I need to sell some toys too.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Naboo
If I were you, I'd stay quiet.
You should take your own advice.

2fast4u - make sure you post up about the car. Ever run it on the street? I know it's a monster but I'd like to take a crack at it just for fun.

Quick Reply: My 36k tool set (pics)