Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

clark mig welder

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clark mig welder

will this welder work for exhaust parts .
Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure it will... You didnt specify what model of clarke it was... but I have the 130EN and Im happy with how it burns. Its gas/gasless and I only run it with the gas. I weld stainless with it, exhaust, steel up to about 1/4"...works fine for me. Im currently saving up to get a miller though... Its a great beginner welder and you cant complain about the price.

J.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Sure it will... You didnt specify what model of clarke it was... but I have the 130EN and Im happy with how it burns. Its gas/gasless and I only run it with the gas. I weld stainless with it, exhaust, steel up to about 1/4"...works fine for me. Im currently saving up to get a miller though... Its a great beginner welder and you cant complain about the price.

J.
I just bought a 180EN, planning on using it to build my turbo setup and other fabrication stuff I have to do, and exhaust for my fiancee's GTO! I'm hoping I can learn how to use it, i've never welded before, but for $550 complete with cart, regulator/gauges, autodark helmet, and bottle, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a welder!!!