User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

[b]*nws sig pic removed!!![/b]

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 08:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default [b]*nws sig pic removed!!![/b]

*NWS SIG PIC REMOVED!!! ? what does this mean? what did i do? no pm? my sig met the requirements and was set up in the "SIGPIC" fashion? so confused

Old 11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

One of our staff members must've deemed your sig pic to be not work safe so he (or she) removed it. A PM isn't required IMO to be honest with you. We have well over 100,000 members and our staff represents far less than 1% of that population. There is no way we can moderate the entire site and send a PM to everyone everytime there is a policy violation.

My suggestion is to create a different signature picture. While it's difficult to see the chick in your sig pic, it's still NWS. Our members use this site as a tech resource...often while at their place of business, at home with their families, etc. NWS images aren't allowed.

Generally speaking, an infraction would've been issued. Whoever removed your sig didn't feel the need to hit you with an infraction. They were just letting you know that you need to choose a different picture.

Thanks.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Addict

whoa, are you kidding me? there are crazy avatars on here! its a chick in a brazilian bikini
Old 11-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
whoa, are you kidding me? there are crazy avatars on here! its a chick in a brazilian bikini
First off, I didn't remove it. You asked for an explanation. I gave you one.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

how long before i can get it back? i never said you did, but i can definitely point out avatars and maybe a couple sig pics that are much worse. nevermind all of the swearing on here. but simply, how long?
Old 11-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
how long before i can get it back? i never said you did, but i can definitely point out avatars and maybe a couple sig pics that are much worse. nevermind all of the swearing on here. but simply, how long?
Use a different sig pic.

Swearing is completely different BTW. NWS images in the workplace are absolutely not tolerated and can get people fired on the spot.

Quick Reply: [b]*nws sig pic removed!!![/b]