Can't post in Parts Classifieds forum? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!! - Page 21 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't post in Parts Classifieds forum? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 10:44 PM   #401
Teching In

Default Trying to post

I would like to post a for sale ad with some parts I have for sale
Old 07-12-2016, 12:14 AM   #402
Teching In

I'm trying to post something in parts classifieds but it says in"don't have access" or something to that affect. Can anyone help me out with this?
Old 07-20-2016, 10:42 AM   #403
Staging Lane

I was trying to post in the want to by section but maybe because I don't have any posts is why i cannot?
Old 08-08-2016, 02:24 PM   #404
Teching In

Default Admin help!

I don't have time to search around..

I go to post/ respond to sale posts in the classifieds and i get a box that says i don't have permission to access this page.

Please help, i have parts to buy..
Old 08-08-2016, 06:31 PM   #405

Members are expected to take the time to read the Announcements and Stickies that contain important and frequently asked information.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...ml#post6882681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 10 posts, or a minimum of 30 day membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY ad (or REPLY with selling / purchasing intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 10+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 10th post, it can take up to 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 10th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGCUcamarodude View Post
I don't have time to search around..

I go to post/ respond to sale posts in the classifieds and i get a box that says i don't have permission to access this page.

Please help, i have parts to buy..
Old 08-29-2016, 10:00 PM   #406
Teching In

Default Cant post in the classifieds

I am a noob here and I would like to purchase some LS3 heads in the classifieds, but I cant even respond to the post.

What do I need to do to be able to respond to classifieds?
Old 12-04-2016, 02:32 PM   #407
Teching In

Default Looking to buy LSX long block.

How do I reply to classifieds?
Old 12-04-2016, 06:11 PM   #408
LS1Tech Administrator

Please read the FAQ sticky at the top of this section.

Thank you.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #409
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM WS6 View Post
This is complete.
would like to be able to post and respond to classifieds, or pm sellers. I tried but says I'm not allowed to post. I hadn't logged in as,a user in years, usually just browse the forums... thanks.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:28 AM   #410
Teching In

Default Selling stuff

I've been searching for information on the rules for on posting in the for sale section. Does anyone know what the min post is or what you have to do? Thanks.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #411
Teching In

Default Can I post IT for sale here?

I have a brand new, unused replacement engine wiring harness for a 2006 Impala SS. Can I post it for sale on this site? If so, how do I do it? I remembered seeing something about "selling items" in one of the initial posts that came when I signed up but I can't find it again~
Old 05-17-2017, 12:19 AM   #412
Teching In

Default I cant post anything.

Hello, I'm new to this and still kind of learning on here. Was going to try to get in the parts region and buy a few parts from people but I'm unable to post or crest my own post/thread of that's the correct name for it.
again I'm new to this so please help me out lol
Thank you.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:46 PM   #413
Teching In

Default I've had this account for over 3 years and still can't post anything in classifiedhlp

I had made this account 2 to 3 years ago and still can't post in classified or anywhere..this is the first post I found that let me post anything I'm really whant to buy some parts in classified s but I can never reach out
Closed Thread