User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011 | 04:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections

Lately I am having to login several times for it to show me as logged in. Sometimes this is even after it says thank you for logging in. It gives me the thank you for logging in message then redirects to the page I was on while logging in. Then once the page opens it shows I am not logged in. Sometimes it just refreshes the page and I am still not logged in (does not go to the thank you for logging in message, just refreshes)

And as of right now when I am on the home page and logged in, if I click on the Texas section it shows that I am not logged in, I can however go back to the main page and it again shows I am logged in.

I have been noticing issues like this for a good couple weeks now.

Any ideas?
Old 09-20-2011 | 07:12 PM
15 Year Member

That's a cookie issue with your browser. You will need to delete all your LS1Tech cookies (will be more than one) and log back in while selecting the Remember Me option.
Old 09-21-2011 | 10:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JeremyT
That's a cookie issue with your browser. You will need to delete all your LS1Tech cookies (will be more than one) and log back in while selecting the Remember Me option.
Okay I will give that a shot, thank you.