Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Reload this Page >

Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections

Notices
User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections

Old 09-20-2011, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Default Having to login multiple times/showing not logged in in certain sections

Lately I am having to login several times for it to show me as logged in. Sometimes this is even after it says thank you for logging in. It gives me the thank you for logging in message then redirects to the page I was on while logging in. Then once the page opens it shows I am not logged in. Sometimes it just refreshes the page and I am still not logged in (does not go to the thank you for logging in message, just refreshes)

And as of right now when I am on the home page and logged in, if I click on the Texas section it shows that I am not logged in, I can however go back to the main page and it again shows I am logged in.

I have been noticing issues like this for a good couple weeks now.

Any ideas?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:12 PM

That's a cookie issue with your browser. You will need to delete all your LS1Tech cookies (will be more than one) and log back in while selecting the Remember Me option.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JeremyT View Post
That's a cookie issue with your browser. You will need to delete all your LS1Tech cookies (will be more than one) and log back in while selecting the Remember Me option.
Okay I will give that a shot, thank you.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: