User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

The new mobile version sucks...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok.Jeremy u want feedback...... As stated the classifieds, thank u for looking into those.
No advanced search. Have to search entire site, instead of specific forums.

All the problems stated in the two threads complaining about this format, Did Not exist in the other mobile version. Because You fixed them. I understand that You do not design these formats, but if majority wants other version back and other version worked fine.... Why can't it be brought back. You had two options for mobile formats before, why change it?? If its a "space" problem or Whatever, then why not get Keep the version that WORKS and members (CUSTOMERS) prefer??? If tapatalk and other apps are not an option, bc IB can't advertise Their sponsors, then at least give us the mobile format that we want!

I realize this is a waste of mine and your time, bc IB doesn't give a ****, but I appreciate you taking the time to read my rant!!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Man ill tell you what im ready to chuck my phone against the wall! i dont understand why people think they need to constantly change things around that don't need messed with. this "new" mobile set up is junk. ive tried going to the old style mobile theme based on what was posted earlier and i do not have an option to do that. only choices i have are.....default,darkside,black&white, and lightweight which still brings me to this version.

This current version makes me not want to come to the site being that i do not own a computer at all and my phone is all i have for the web. really would like to use the older version as its way better then the current.

Any help with getting me back to old mobile version???? like i said above i dont see any options for any mobile theme and the lightweight option takes me to new style theme.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This wedding is horseshit!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Didnt catch the post about the old mobile theme being deleted so never mind my question i guess. what idiot deletes something that people still want?!?!? theres billion things id like to say about them but im sure you guys get it already.....not happy at all
Old 10-06-2012, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

The only thing I like about the new theme is it let's me in large on my iPhone everything else sucks to me harder to read and follow theads for me( I guess partly because I'm so use to the old version), the skipping to the end of the last post is crap and annoying. I don't always get to get on the site do to work and other things I'm doing but when time frees up I get on here and try to be active. During collage football season I'll hand out here alittle less but this new mobile theme I don't like, I'll still use it but don't like it as much, also don't like every pick being in a link form. Love the site but don't like alot of things with the new version. Also haveing to go back to the home screen instead of goin back to the section I was in is annoying.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:36 PM
11 Second Club

Remember when we went through this couple years ago with the classifieds format change, guys??? Same here.

The only answer we will get is same one we got then....."this format works well on all our other forum sites, so this is how it stays, get use to it". It won't be changed back, bc they don't give a ****. So no more point in bitchin or even asking for tweeks to it.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One word....

Tapatalk!!!!

I don't even visit this site anymore on my phone... which is why my visits here have diminished greatly. The old Mobile version sucked horribly as well. Seriously, just give us Tapatalk and be done with it!
Old 10-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Launching!

I was able to view the regular site fine on my phone, made the mistake of hitting ok to try the mobile version and now I can't view the forums at all. Not sure how I can change it back when I can't even get to the forums.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Try sending this link to your phone:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/?styleid=26

If that doesn't work, you'll need to delete the LS1Tech cookies in your browser.

Originally Posted by candidate zero
I was able to view the regular site fine on my phone, made the mistake of hitting ok to try the mobile version and now I can't view the forums at all. Not sure how I can change it back when I can't even get to the forums.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Launching!

Was going to try what you posted, but its working now. I just won't use the mobile version
Old 10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 111 Likes on 87 Posts

Can the hide search in classifieds please be fixed?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:20 PM
11 Second Truck Club

I agree, I get very frustrated with this new version. The "getnew" idea sucks IMO, I used to be able to just click the last page number if I wanted to go to the end. Search feature lost some options and functionality too. I don't like it at all.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
One word....

Tapatalk!!!!

I don't even visit this site anymore on my phone... which is why my visits here have diminished greatly. The old Mobile version sucked horribly as well. Seriously, just give us Tapatalk and be done with it!
I second the motion.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:15 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by gjohnsonws6
Can the hide search in classifieds please be fixed?
I'm re-checking into the above issue to see what can be done.

Originally Posted by joeyc125
I agree, I get very frustrated with this new version. The "getnew" idea sucks IMO, I used to be able to just click the last page number if I wanted to go to the end. Search feature lost some options and functionality too. I don't like it at all.
Regarding the go to new post function, which does differ from the desktop theme, I'm under the impression that we will have this changed. I changed it once but it got overwritten with a minor update and so I'm getting it added to the release version so it sticks from here on out.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:17 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by JeremyT
I'm re-checking into the above issue to see what can be done.

Regarding the go to new post function, which does differ from the desktop theme, I'm under the impression that we will have this changed. I changed it once but it got overwritten with a minor update and so I'm getting it added to the release version so it sticks from here on out.
Awesome, that's probably my biggest issue. Also, it seems I don't have any "advanced search" options anymore. That was great for looking for something very specific, or posted by a specific user. Last complaint, signatures don't show up anymore, so if someone has a problem, or is referencing their ride, we have no clue what type of vehicle they drive or what's done to it. Sorry for all the complaints, I guess we're creatures of habit and got used to the old theme.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
One word....

Tapatalk!!!!

Same here, I wish Tapatalk was an option. I didn't like the previous mobile version so I didn't even know there was a new one, because I just cancel out everytime I visit on my phone when it asks if I'd like to swtich to mobile.

Quick Reply: The new mobile version sucks...