User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Where would I post a question about my car missing and loading up on fuel???

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where would I post a question about my car missing and loading up on fuel???

I just didnt wanna post it in the wrong section so i thought i would ask. Thanks
Old 09-02-2015, 02:37 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

That depends on the situation and vehicle. Is it an LSx car/engine? Is it stock? If so, General Maintenance and Repairs would likely be the best spot. If it's heavily modified and the issues are the result of tuning problems, then the PCM Tuning section would be better. If the car is a conversion (meaning has received an LSx transplant) and you're having trouble getting it to run correctly, then the Conversions and Hybrids section would be best. If the car is a Gen I or II SBC, then we have sections for that also.

Feel free to select the section that best fits your situation, if it's not correct then a moderator may simply move it to a more appropriate section. If this happens, you can always find your thread by searching under "My Recent Posts" in the drop down menu near the upper right hand corner of the page.

Quick Reply: Where would I post a question about my car missing and loading up on fuel???