User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

helping an old member... need admin help

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Default helping an old member... need admin help

so my buddy Raptor_ws6 has been trying to log back onto his account here but has had no luck remembering his password or which email he set the account up with. i believe he has tried to contact admin here but has not got a response. so....... any help form a admin so maybe i can tell him would be great.

alot of older members may remember him back in the day with his SOM ws6 then his 900rwhp g8 gxp. he would post all the time.

if you need his current email or whatever to help him get back logged on here let me know and i will relay it to him.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:21 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Swapper
so my buddy Raptor_ws6 has been trying to log back onto his account here but has had no luck remembering his password or which email he set the account up with. i believe he has tried to contact admin here but has not got a response. so....... any help form a admin so maybe i can tell him would be great.

alot of older members may remember him back in the day with his SOM ws6 then his 900rwhp g8 gxp. he would post all the time.

if you need his current email or whatever to help him get back logged on here let me know and i will relay it to him.
Sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: helping an old member... need admin help