Car Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F-Body Car Clubs Listed by Region - 04/12/2005 Update

Another 8 new links added, for a total of 308

Decided to stop doing the file-extension stuff, I just put it in a zip file instead.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
fbodyclubs-regions.zip (10.5 KB, 139 views)
Old 04-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.GSFCC.com Based out of New Orleans.....covers the Gulf coast region.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:15 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Default F-Body Car Clubs Listed by Region - 4/25/2005 Update

Didn't feel like going back and removing all my previous updates, so from now on I'll be updating the file attached to https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....47&postcount=1 to get a consistent address to link to, and just linking to that thread from my update messages here

Only one new link this time, for a total of 309 now - main reason for the update is to make the separate file post.

File is here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....47&postcount=1

Last edited by ACW; 04-26-2005 at 09:07 AM.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HEy i cant belive no one from NE posted this. www.Nefbody.org New England F-body Association.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:06 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Crovax WS-6
HEy i cant belive no one from NE posted this. www.Nefbody.org New England F-body Association.
FWIW, it did get in the list already even if it wasn't posted about yet
Old 05-01-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by badjuju342
how about making a directory in the top of each regional forum where various car clubs could post contact info to help recruit new members? It would help get more people together and would get you more support from them . could be a win/win situation.

This was a great idea ! ! ! You certainly are to commended ! ! !

I am one of the website moderator's for my club, the Mid-Iowa Camaro Club.

www.midiowacamaroclub.com

The club was started May 5, 1989. Our club has grown by leaps and bounds and now supports over one hundred (100) members across the State.

The club participates in several activities; such as casual cruises, annual picnic/photo shoot and year end Christmas awards party. We have our own yearly Camaro car show (Hawkeye Camaro-Fest), participate in several car dealership shows and other shows during the summer months. The club has also a very strong showing in the annual Cruise to the Woods that happens the first Sunday of October each year with over 1200 vehicles cruising to Fort Dodge, IA area from various locations throughout the State of Iowa. In addition to these activities, our members also participate in some of the regional Camaro Club shows such as the Kansas City Camaro Clubs annual show and the Midwest Camaro Clubs annual show (Omaha) as well as some of the national activities such as the Hot Rod Power Tour, the annual Fred Gibb Memorial Show (La Harpe, IL), the Berger Chevrolet All-Chevy Show (Grand Rapids, MI), Camaro Super-Fest (Ann Arbor, MI) and the Supercar Reunion (Collinsville IL/St. Louis area).

Membership dues are $30.00 for new members and renewing members pay $20.00 per year.
Old 05-01-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you guys go to www.PNWCC.com & go to the second to the last link thing it has a a page full of links & one of them is a US Map that should have all the Links to all the Camaro clubs in it.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Apparently quite a few of you folks liked my idea! Thanks everyone!
Old 05-01-2005, 05:15 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
If you guys go to www.PNWCC.com & go to the second to the last link thing it has a a page full of links & one of them is a US Map that should have all the Links to all the Camaro clubs in it.
~ahem~

I hate to be having to say anything about this, but I am not at all thrilled to see that the contents of that club links section ( http://www.pnwcc.com/links/linkscover.html ) seem to be a complete copy of everything from my list (which I spent a lot of time collecting and sorting), just split up into separate pages - apparently without even the slightest attempt at giving credit. sigh
Old 05-01-2005, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ACW
~ahem~

I hate to be having to say anything about this, but I am not at all thrilled to see that the contents of that club links section ( http://www.pnwcc.com/links/linkscover.html ) seem to be a complete copy of everything from my list (which I spent a lot of time collecting and sorting), just split up into separate pages - apparently without even the slightest attempt at giving credit. sigh
To tell the truth ACW my husbands been working on this for over 3yrs now. Since he became Vp of our Car club & just got his hands on the webmaster so he put it on. The last of the listings were of those I emailed you from SS.

I did alot of research on the web looking up clubs. If you go to Hemmings or any other Car club listing you can find almost the same stuff.

Sorry if it seams like we took your stuff & ran away with I didnt mean to step on your toes.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I am with SCCPOCI.com Southern California Chapter for Pontiac Oakland Club International There are a lot of F body cars in the club and the club is known thru united states.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

www.street-machines.org
In Columbus, GA

We're not strictly Fbodies, but you have to at least be 1)RWD, 2)have a V8 (some exceptions made like GN's, Sy-Ty's) and 3)it has to American. Of course we have more Stang guys, but we get along really well. We help out each other whenever we can whether it's car related or not.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:05 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GregWS6&z28
R.P.M.
Richmond Performance Musclecars. www.richmondperformancemusclecars.com
(site is down and currently being transferred to a new webboard program)

Located in Richmond, VA and nearby areas.
the site is http://www.fastrides.com/forums/ for now
Old 06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

DFWDD.com Domestic Disturbance: Local DFW,Texas Domestic Car Club always looking for new members
Old 08-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Top of Texas Trans Ams ToTTA.ORG For all 1967-2002 Pontiac F-bodys In the Amarillo and surrounding areas.

Quick Reply: Car Clubs