User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Is there any way to show all replies from a thread on one page?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is there any way to show all replies from a thread on one page?

I thought I remembered there being one under Thread Tools, then Show Printable Version, then on the new page there was a link for displaying all posts on the one page. I just tried this and it didn't work, is there any other way to do it?
Old 03-18-2005, 09:45 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eh, I just tried it on a thread with 38 posts and it worked fine... Which thread/s in particular have you had issues with?

Another way you can see more posts on one page is to add, for example, &pp=40 - or a higher number - to the end of the address in standard thread view.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I already set my posts/page count to 40 but I prefer it at 20 which is default. I'm looking for a way to view all replies in the same page for really long posts with like 200+ replies. Thanks!
Old 03-19-2005, 12:15 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know for sure, but I suspect that they aren't allowing that at this board to cut down on bandwidth-eating... increasing the 'pp' value (regardless of whether you're in the print view or the regular view) is the way to see more posts on one page, but I think there's an admin control-panel option to limit the maximum per-page value allowed.

The only other thing you can do is go to the archive version (which is created for search-engine indexing), like this: https://ls1tech.com/forums/archive/i.../t-229381.html (example with a reeeally long thread )
Can't change the number of posts per page, but it's probably got the most you'll be able to get.

Quick Reply: Is there any way to show all replies from a thread on one page?