User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

I can't post or start a thread in any section but the Welcome section...what gives?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I can't post or start a thread in any section but the Welcome section...what gives?

I'm a new member and I'm having some trouble ...I was wanting to go to the Appearance section for some advice from fellow members, but my rights don't allow me to start any new threads or post in that area. Apparently the Welcome section is the only are my rights are open in. Is this a tech problem with my registration, or is there something I have to do on my end? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!
Old 04-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I can't post or start a thread...

Originally Posted by DropTopTA
I'm a new member and I'm having some trouble ...I was wanting to go to the Appearance section for some advice from fellow members, but my rights don't allow me to start any new threads or post in that area. Apparently the Welcome section is the only are my rights are open in. Is this a tech problem with my registration, or is there something I have to do on my end? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Just wanted to let you know that whatever the trouble was...it seems to be fixed now. If this was from someones assistance, THANKS! If not, sorry for the false alarm...no harm, no foul I guess.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:01 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was another person who had a problem like this a couple months ago, and the reason had ended up being that his email address hadn't been completely confirmed at the time