User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

"Other Vehicles" Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 09:19 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default "Other Vehicles" Forum

I was thinking that since there are many people on here that don't own LS1s (or those that had at one time) that maybe we could get an "other cars" section. I don't know if it'd be useful or not, but just an idea.
Old 11-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Ric
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How can I say this without sounding like a total @$$hole???

As far as folks who are LS1 enthusiasts, regardless of what they drive now, whether they have/had/want to have an LSx powered vehicle, I say welcome aboard.

Then again, it's an LS1 technical forum too, with tidbits about LT1s here and there, and if I ain't mistaken, we also have a Mopar, Ford, etc. forum on the site as well. For those with anything other than what's already spoken here, it would actually be more beneficial to them to visit a car forum which covers that particular vehicle more in-depth. Plus, they wouldn't have to hear stupid ricer-type comments from "LS1 or nothing" freaks on here.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:17 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can ask maintenance/repair questions about other vehicles in the General Maintenance & Repairs forum, and general questions about other vehicles can be asked in the Racer's Lounge

Originally Posted by Ric
if I ain't mistaken, we also have a Mopar, Ford, etc. forum on the site as well.
Kinda mistaken http://www.performancetrucks.net covers trucks of all brands and has sections for Mopar and Ford, but https://ls1tech.com does not.

Last edited by ACW; 11-27-2005 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was just thinking that maybe since theres the LT1 section a B Body forum would be nice since there are quite a few of us on here

Quick Reply: "Other Vehicles" Forum