Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 30th anniversary camaro,LS1 DROP IN READY!!,rare purple metallic,+EXTRAS,$1500!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 1997 30th anniversary camaro,LS1 DROP IN READY!!,rare purple metallic,+EXTRAS,$1500!

gauging interest in selling this 30th anniversary camaro i just picked up over the weekend,not gonna lie,it is growing on me though,not a big purple fan ,but looks decent with the wheels and suspension,all it really needs is a little body work on the qaurters,ok for starters,it was an original v6 t top car,now converted to ls1 swap,has everything from a 01 ws6,k member,engine,trans,rearend,etc...,,CAR WILL BE SOLD AS A ROLLER!!!!,comes with,17x9.5 chrome z06 wheels,brand new tires in front,and nitto 315 drags out back,has lower control arms,panhard bar,not sure on the springs but the car is slammed pretty good and handles great and steering is very tight,it has full interior speaker upgrades,remote start,tinted windows,all 4 slotted and drilled rotors with hawk pads and some other odds and ends,i have to see exactly what i have,body has 150k,tan cloth with 30th ann. seats,has 50k on drivetrain,clean title in hand,i will also throw in a new steering column,not needed but just throwing in extra cause came with the car

REASON FOR SELLING-I really am only selling this car cause i picked it up for the engine only,i also have a ws6 and a grand national,and i bought this car cause of a good deal and he wouldn sell me the engine alone ,and gonna put the engine in my trans am now cause it is a roller at the moment also ,

THE BAD-car just really needs body work on the quarters and if interested i do that for a living so can be worked out b4 purchase,paint as well,other the that car is very very solid and a nice swap,not hacked up

so if interested email me at choznz51@gmail.com-everything is still in the car at the moment,engine and trans being,so just let me know if you are interested,thanks for lookin,looking to get $2200for the roller with the 01 4l60e trans,or $1500 for just the roller,just EMAIL ME AT CHOZNZ51@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE PICS,MINE ARE TOO BIG TOO POST I GUESS
Attached Thumbnails 1997 30th anniversary camaro,LS1 DROP IN READY!!,rare purple metallic,+EXTRAS,00!-3.jpg   1997 30th anniversary camaro,LS1 DROP IN READY!!,rare purple metallic,+EXTRAS,00!-379.jpg  
Old 12-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Location?

Quick Reply: 1997 30th anniversary camaro,LS1 DROP IN READY!!,rare purple metallic,+EXTRAS,$1500!