Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

75 Nova Roller Feeler.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Default 75 Nova Roller Feeler.

Ok so when I was a teenager I had a 75 Nova. Well my dad decided to give it away and I know the guy he gave it to so I was thinking of going to buy it back from him. I'm 25 now and if my dad tried that **** again I'd send his *** to jail for theft....

Anyways this guy got my car for free so im fairly confident i could get it back for dirt cheap.

I was thinking of putting a 5.3 in it or a 6.0 in it, depending on what I can find locally. When i owned it we had a 6.6 in it, but I know that engine is long gone....

It SHOULD still have a fully built th350 transmission and 2800-3200 stall in it. I'm not sure about the gears as I wasn't that informed when I use to sport it in high school but im sure with my knowledge now I could figure it out.

My question is how much would one of you pay for this as a roller if I were able to pick it up. And also how much if I threw the 5.3 in it to sell?? The car is a little rough but would be a clean title, mostly good for a project car or a track car....

I only have one pic of the car and its old, its when I use to own it in highschool

If there is no market at all for it I probably wont bother buying it and I'll let it rust away in this guys yard..
Old 12-21-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump, anyone care to give me an offer on just the roller???
Old 12-22-2009, 04:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

1975 is a bad year looks wise for the Nova IMO, wouldnt be worth the trouble if you ask me if your doing it just to sell it.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsslow98
1975 is a bad year looks wise for the Nova IMO, wouldnt be worth the trouble if you ask me if your doing it just to sell it.
Was going to buy it because it was my first car, that my dad wrongfully got rid of, and my wife wanted to build a hot rod, I don't plan on keeping it when I get it though. I personally like the boxier front end of these Nova's, and mine was the 2 door so that helps a LOT imo.... But Ya I see your point. Its not the 69 Nova SS 396 car or whatever they were..... Maybe I'll throw me an LT1 in it or LS1 in it, and park it next to the Local Highschool...we have 5 of them...Im sure some kid will talk his dad into buying it like I did with my dad back in the day...