Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'98 NBM Z28 6 Speed Very Low Miles SC

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '98 NBM Z28 6 Speed Very Low Miles SC

I am looking to sell my very clean, low mileage '98 Z28. It is Navy Blue Metallic, with charcoal cloth interior. Has almost all options, including" PW, PL, cruise tilt, Keyless entry, power seat, T-tops, and Monsoon stereo. The car is in excelent condition. The car has been garaged kept all of it,s life. It was originally from Sarasotta FL, and I bought it there around '03 and brought it back to Greenville SC, where it has been ever since, so the car has no rust. The title is of course clean, no wrecks, and no paint work. The current mileage on the car is 42k, and it shows. Exterior is in above average condition. There are two or three rock chips on the front nose but that is all, Interiror, is in excellent conditon as well. Mechanically the car runs and drives like new. No unusual noises, it does not burn or leak oil, The transmission, and rear end all work as they should, with no problems. The car is mostly stock, but does have the following mods: 17x9 American Racing Torq Thrust II polished aluminum wheels, with Yokohma AVS 275/40/17 tires. Less than 7k on them. Umi rear control arms, Umi, Adj panhard bar, Umi, two point sub frame connectors, SLP catback exhaust, Whisper Air lid with holley filter, Pro 50 Short shifter, Lowering springs with KYB shocks and struts. All parts have between 7-8k on them. Also have new SLP floor mats, and shift ****. Nice Pioneer CD/MP3 player with remote also. Over all a very nice car that I really don't want to part with. The car has not been raced. I had it on a dyno last month and it put down 314rwhp and 320rwtq. $10k OBO

Old 12-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Open to offers.

Thanks,
Shawn
Old 12-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Up again.

Thanks,
Shawn
Old 12-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Launching!

Are you open to trades??
Old 12-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Teching In

I will consider them. I hate to sell this car, buy my work sucks right now and I have got to get rid of some bills.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:07 AM
Teching In

$8000 and I'll come get it asap if its what it appears to be.......I'm in alabama pm me contact info if interested. I'm about to go buy another one today or tomorrow.

Last edited by boatman; 12-30-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Still for sale