Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT 86 iroc z

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT 86 iroc z

Testing the waters. Car has loads of bolt ons, new fp, aluminum drive shaft, accel super coil, new plugs and wires, K&N filters, T5 trans swap, everything used in the swap was all new, Including clutch. Grant steering wheel, ect ect. New paint, dark metallic blue with a bit of purple pearl, car is immaculate. Interior is pretty clean, aside from some cracks on dash mat, small crack on windsheild., otherwise, super clean.18 inch irocs. It looks a lot better than my silver camaro lol, and its 13 years older. Car starts, and runs fine.... Aside from bearing noise. car was driven until I heard a spec of noise, and was stopped. Was going to do a bearing job, but lack of time makes me just want to sell it. I originally got the car to do a swap because of how damn clean it is, but I just dont have the cash or time. Id like to trade it, mosty for another off road vehicle, k5 blazer or jeep or something like that. Or straight up parts for my ls1 turbo camaro. I have a set of TTII wheels id let go with it.