Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Sick ass dirtbike FS!! stretched 672cc supermotard $5500 to a fellow ls1tech member!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Sick *** dirtbike FS!! stretched 672cc supermotard $5500 to a fellow ls1tech member!

The bike will run 120mph flatout across the dirt!! no bullshit! 800 miles since the build, barely broken in.. Has more then what Im asking in just the motor! selling to finish my 9sec build on my T.A. call for more info 832-208-5082-John

Here is the link to craigslist.. Located in Houston,tx
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1527026554.html
Old 01-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Teching In

man that's rediculous!! I think it might be hard to sell though...only cause theres not to many people thats got tha ***** to stradle that bike and twist the throttle!! Badd *** bike and a bad *** price!! GLWS
Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Staging Lane

LOL thanx bro,! ya, it's been pretty hard to sell! I had an older guy come check it out.. He pulled up on a busa, lol and as soon as he saw my demonstration run down the creek behind my house, he said "**** that! I wont live to see my 50th birthday!" Funny thing is, is that it isnt even anywhere near its full potential.. It's barely broken in and a big lectron or mikuni pumper and say 5 lbs. of boost or a 25-30 shot of the dope is what this damn thing was built for! well... thats if someone has the ***** to do it! If it dosnt sell soon i think Im about the only idiot that would do it.. Might have to go take some trailer car guys money at the 1/8th mile.. It's definatly not a "woods" bike anymore..

Quick Reply: Sick ass dirtbike FS!! stretched 672cc supermotard $5500 to a fellow ls1tech member!