Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT: 1995 BMW 325iS

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS/FT: 1995 BMW 325iS

The car has 152K miles and it runs and drives great. It is bone stock with no mods. No smoking, noises, leaks etc. from the engine or transmission. Suspension is nice and tight and it drives straight as an arrow down the highway with no shaking etc. I also have some service records for it. Very well taken care of. Has almost new Firestone Firehawk tires.

Outside has some blemishes, but no major dents or accidents. It's a 15 year old car, anyway... Tan leather interior is pretty clean and complete. Headliner has been re-covered a couple of years ago, but the sunroof cover is missing the fabric. Not a big thing to replace, but it hasn't bothered me at all. All electronics work except passenger side power window.

The main mechanical issue is that the AC compressor is seized. The belt for the compressor has been removed, so it does not affect the driveability of the car. New compressor is included in the price. Heater works great. The car also has a nice aftermarket JVC AM/FM/CD/MP3 player.

Asking $2950/obo. Delivery can also be arranged. Might also consider a trade for an F-body.

If interested, post here or PM me. You can also call or text me @ 972- six seven two -1071. If I'm not able to answer your call, please leave me a message and I'll get back to you asap.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

What kind of fbody?
Old 01-03-2010, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

4th Gen in the same price range.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump.