Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)

For sale is a black 1989 Pontiac TransAm GTA (real one) roller, V.I.N. #1G2FW2189KL234698
WS6, originally came with a 5.7L engine, hardtop, set up for automatic trans, black paint, really clean camel cloth interior, 88,xxx miles on body, fully loaded, power lumbar supports, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, Viper alarm with keyless entry, borg warner 9 bolt posi rearend with US Strange 3.70 gears, 4 wheel disc brakes, gold GTA wheels with WS6 center caps.

Info: Years back, car was in a small accident that buckled the hood, cracked the front bumper, and creased the driver's side fender. I replaced the bumper and fender with brand new oem ones and I purchased a used replacement oem hood off someone. I had a friend attempt to spray the hood and fender but it didn't come out like I expected. The hood also needs to be re-aligned better to make it fit nicer. The front bumper was flexed but never painted. The car still drove straight. The rest of the paint is okay, usual small scratches and swirls, just a little dull in my opinion for sitting a couple of years and for being 20 years old. The body is pretty much straight and pretty much rust-free. I've owned it since '00 and never drove it in the winter. The rear spoiler has the usual cracking that all these cars get. The steering wheel column is a little loose and needs to be tightened up a bit. Wheels just need a good cleaning and polishing. Interior is really clean in my opinion. No engine, trans, driveshaft. PCM and wire harness are still in the car. You can have the stock torque arm if you want it. The ring and pinion alone on the rear cost me around $375 + all the other bearings and installation that go along with it and only have about 3,000 miles on them. Some of the emblems fell off and one was stolen. Also, when you put the key in the passenger side door lock, it just turns, it needs replacement. The lock works and functions okay but you can't open it with the key from outside without using the keyless entry. Secondly, I had a separate key to open the hatch and I cant find that key as of right now. Also, I have a black bra that goes with the car.
Looking to get $1500 as a roller and I have other stuff if you need to purchase anything else: trans and converter, 383 short block, SportmanII cylinder heads, hydraulic roller cam, motor accessories, brand new Hotchkis sub-frames, spohn adjustable torque arm, super ram intake, Crane gold roller rockers, etc...
I'm parting with this car because I have another project and need to concentrate on only one.

pm me your email and I can send more pics.
No Trades
Attached Thumbnails '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)-gta-027.jpg   '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)-gta-057.jpg   '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)-gta-003.jpg   '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)-gta-013.jpg   '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)-gta-011.jpg  

Old 01-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

pm sent
Old 01-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DANZWS6
pm sent
pm replied, pics sent
Old 04-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Teching In

can you send more pics to trob125@gmail.com im very interested
Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Staging Lane

PM sent
Old 04-30-2013, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Lol....

Quick Reply: '89 black Pontiac GTA ROLLER hardtop (Chicago)