Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT GMC Typhoon

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT GMC Typhoon

Year: 1993
Make: GMC
Model: Typhoon
Price: $9000
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

So I'm at the crossroads of continuing to invest in my Typhoon or switch to something different (which I often do)

It's a 93 Typhoon with 150k on the body. It has about 10k on rebuilt stock motor and trans. It's black and since these trucks didn't come with clearcoat its faded in some areas and if I keep it I'm going to pull the cladding and repaint. One piece of cladding under the driver's door is cracked but I have the broken piece or you can just get a new piece. There are no rust holes or damage anywhere that I've looked although I have never pulled the cladding. The leather is in great shape but the carpet is a little worn in some areas. It's reliable and I am daily driving it now. I wouldn't worry about driving anywhere. It has a clean carfax.
I recently replaced all fluids, harmonic balancer, added a custom tie down, tcc solenoid, fuel filter, plugs/wires, cap/rotor,and heater core.
I have a pretty new pioneer headunit with bluetooth, xm, and infinity basslink 10". There are custom mbquarts in the dash and kicker's in the backseat. It has an atr catback exhaust, cold air intake, auxillary intercooler pump, battery relocate, and pitbull chip (also have stock chip). I will include a new 255lph fuel pump and hotwire kit, and brand new afpr. This is really all it needs since the stock fuel setup sucks. I will also throw in some 40lb injectors I have and an aldl cable that gives you instant feedback on your laptop. I've never dogged it because I was planning on putting an alky kit and doing a new custom tune. I am still deciding on whether or not to keep it but I'll entertain some trade offers and I could trade up or down with some cash.
The trade must be automatic trans, and I have a particular affinity for turbos although I'll hear anything out. Just shoot me a pm or email saltfish77@yahoo.com
The truck is outside of Washington DC
Attached Thumbnails WTT GMC Typhoon-typhoon2.jpg   WTT GMC Typhoon-typhoon3.jpg   WTT GMC Typhoon-typhoon4.jpg   WTT GMC Typhoon-typhoon5.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010, 02:12 AM
Teching In

Cool truck. They are a lot of fun.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:55 AM
Launching!

trade?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...phoon-ect.html

sorry just reread the post for auto