Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Trans Am Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans Am Convertible

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $13500
Mileage: 24000
Location (State): PA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This ad is for my 2000 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible. It is pewter (silver/gold) in color. It is a 5.7 Liter V8 engine with automatic transmission. It has 17 inch wheels with low profile tires that are in excellent condition (the tires are not the originals) As the picture shows the car has just 24000 miles on it, I treat it as a new car. It even still smells new inside. Has every power option including windows, mirrors, top, alarm, seat, keyless entry, cruise. The seats, wheel and shifter are leather and are in perfect condition with no wear or discoloration. I keep this car in a heated garage as did the previous owner. I have owned this vehicle for approximately two years, I use it only as a weekend driver. Since owning it I have removed the factory CD player and installed an aftermarket one as the factory CD player did play Mp3 type of CDs, and I have also replaced the factory exhaust with a beautiful stainless steel exhaust system from a Pontiac Firehawk SLP Trans Am for a just slightly louder exhaust note. The factory exhaust system comes with the car if you want it. Other than those two items the car is as I bought it, it is a real head turner, and shines as new. I did not take any photos with the top down due to the cold weather here in PA, however the top works flawlessly and includes the tonneau cover that stores in the trunk. I am also including a car cover that I use on it in my garage. Convertible season is just around the corner, and I invite anyone interested in the car to contact me at 717 319 4042 or PM me thru the forum here. I also have this car listed for sale on ebay.com with additional photos if you are interested in them.
Attached Thumbnails Trans Am Convertible-new-042.jpg  

Last edited by amanda11270; 01-18-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: additional information

Quick Reply: Trans Am Convertible