Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Jeep Rubicon

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 Jeep Rubicon

Year: 2003
Make: Jeep
Price: $16500
Mileage: 51000
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

found a 09 rubicon i like, so time to sell my jeep. for those not familar with the rubicon, it comes with dana 44 axles from the factory, and front and rear air lockers.

2003 Rubicon with 51,000 miles Black with Black interior. 5 speed manual. Rough Country 4 inch lift with 2.2 shocks and RC 1.25 body lift. Lift and tires has less that 2000 miles on them. 33 inch BFG AT's with mickey thompson classic wheels. Body Armour front bumper with 2 KC 130 watt lights, and factory fogs. also have 2 KC 130's mounted on windshield. Milemarker 8000 winch less than 1 year old. Rampage rear bumper with swing out tire carrier. Riddler diff covers less than 2 months old. Comes with hard and soft top. Have RC quick disconnects but not installed. Tranny,diffs, and transfer case was serviced in december. Asking 16,500 but am open to any offers. I am the second owner. Has only been off road once at Jeep Skool last year. sorry this is the only pic i have. it was only off road once because i decided it was to nice of a jeep to be taking off road. if intrested i can provide pics of it clean

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: 2003 Jeep Rubicon