Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT Loaded and Lifted 2000 Ford Ranger on New 35s

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT Loaded and Lifted 2000 Ford Ranger on New 35s

Year: 2000
Make: Ford
Model: Ranger
Price: $8000
Mileage: 97232
Location (State): IL
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger for sale. It is the top notch XLT interior package and has the offroad edition package. It has newly privacy tinted windows with 15percent up front and 5% in all rear. Mounted on the front bumper are two hella 55w driving lights on specialty light tabs. Also have Silverstar headlights and foglights that give off a clean white that absolutely illuminate the road. Has an excellent aftermarket Kenwood Flip up and removable head unit with part number KDC-519. It has a factory 3 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. Newer 35x12.5x15 BFGoodrich All Terrains with about 5000 miles on them are mounted on BRAND NEW Cragar soft 8 15x10s. The tires DO NOT RUB and sits up Great. Also the truck came stock with a posi 4:10 so churning these tires is by no means a problem. The truck has 96,xxx miles on it currently and runs like a champ. Also has performance chip installed for a little extra pep and gas mileage. Has very recent brake change (all around), water pump, timing chain kit (notorious on 4.0s), tint, and lift. It has a Ford bedliner, rail caps, and a tonneau cover. 4wd works excellent, but with these tires dont even need it in the snow. I really love this truck but am looking to buy a new full size truck.Im asking 8000 O.B.O. since KBB rates this truck for 7860 in good condition to private party. If you have ANY questions you can reach me at 630 470 2056 or email. Thanks.
(also truck was dirty from not so nice weather so i included some older clean pics)
http://s983.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctical/Ranger/
Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump TTT

Quick Reply: FS/FT Loaded and Lifted 2000 Ford Ranger on New 35s