Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56

Year: 1969
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $45000
Mileage: 51500
Location (State): TN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a nice 69 Pro touring Camaro. I have owned this car for a couple of years now and have done all the modifications myself. I bought the car as a bone stock driver, it is factory blue on blue and factory V8/manual. I just completed the LS1/t56 transplant a couple of months ago. Here is info on the engine and trans:

LS1/t56 out of a 51k mile 00 SS Camaro
I installed a Thunder Racing TR230 Cam: .575/.563 on a 111 lsa. ported and polished 6.0 heads, CompCams pushrods and Valvesprings, LS7 lifters, Professional Products intake, MSD plug wires, 1 7/8" Hustler ceramic coated headers, dual 3" exhaust with Hooker Aero chamber mufflers. New GM LS6 clutch and new GM master/slave cylinders.
The rear end is a late 68 camaro 12 bolt with a brand new 4.10 gear, rebuilt factory posi unit, new brakes, new shocks. New front drilled/slotted disc brakes.

Along with the engine/trans swap I also installed an 02 Camaro radiator and fan setup. Complete Gen IV vintage air setup which eliminates the cable style controls but retains the factory control panel. This systems allows ice cold air, great heat and windshield defrost.
The wheels are Boss 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. I also just installed a Kenwood cd player and Kenwood 6x9 speakers.

Overall the car is in great driver condition, it does reflect minor faults here and there due to normal driving but nothing major. I did build this car to drive, with this setup you could easily drive this car coast to coast if you wanted. As for appearance I put the SS emblems and stripes on this car but it is not a real SS. Im sure there is more, I will update my post if I think of anything.

I am in no hurry to sell my car so please don't submit low ball offers. If your intested please feel free to call me. I will look at trades but only late model luxury cars and cash; BMW, Benz, etc.. I am not interested in any race cars, boats or bikes.
Chris
Attached Thumbnails 69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56-163.jpg   69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56-171.jpg   69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56-166.jpg   69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56-167.jpg   69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56-139.jpg  

Old 03-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Great looking car! Love the LS1 swapped 1st gens.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

nice looking first gen! any interior pics?
Old 03-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the car wish I had the money

Quick Reply: 69 Pro touring Camaro built LS1/T56