Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

03 Kenne Bell Cobra Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 03 Kenne Bell Cobra Convertible

Anyone around the St Louis MO area interested in a Sonic Blue Convertible Kenne Bell Cobra, I will have it out of storage soon and will start setting up a sell to someone that needs a couple weeks to decide or get the funds.
$22,700

Decided to stick with 60's-70's car for Pro touring and no longer need my occasional driven car, my 03 Cobra. If memory serves me correctly, car had low 30K miles, which I will know for sure when I get it out of storage in about 10 days. Of course I will also provide those interested with more pics if not local to look at car in person. I have had the car in storage for the last 6 months, and I only drove it about 600 miles last year. Most of it's miles history are just driving to, on and from Hot Rod Power Tours, otherwise a few miles a week to work. No time at the track or raced, just been a very occasional driver. Interior is like new, carpet looks almost new, always had a Wheel Skinz leather steering cover on steering wheel and front seats have always had covers on them to keep them looking clean. Idles great, and an absolute must for buyers has to be the improved heads which this car has got, so never had a tick or cooling problem and absolutely no issue with plug threads either! AC works great and still has the Ford/Mach 6 disk sound system, so dash/console has not been modified. No door dings and paint looks great, always garaged when not driven. I also still have the original SVT manual that was in addition to the reg owners manual. I could trailer car part of the way to you, but it would be after I agree to that (which we would have to discuss first which would require some things you have to agree to also) and all payments complete for sell of car.

Mods are pretty straight forward and done several years ago, car was not raced ever at a track so nothing over the top or takes away from driveablity:

Kenne Bell Blowzilla, newer design without oil catch can, and comes with several pulleys and a lot of belts (think I have about 4 pulleys and maybe 8 or 9 different sized belts) so you can change your boost level. I also have the KB pulley tool too.

SLP 575 package- ceramic coated long tubes, x-pipe with high flow cats, Loud Mouth 2 cat-back exhaust, SLP intake, large SLP MAF, (I installed the SLP package back when they used to sell it when I first got the car since it was high quality stuff + a complete kit & it had all these parts in one package plus pulley/specific tune but I had the car SCT dyno tuned for the Kenne Bell and the SLP mods). A lot of people claim to have a professionally tuned car but have no documents, so I will show my paid invoice to buyer as proof that car was tuned

GMS Ignition Coils + aftermarket plugs
Kenne Bell "Big Oval" Polished Single Blade Throttle Body
Rear Differential IRS Brace
KB Boost-A-Pump system
Lokar Flex dip stick that fits perfect with headers
Fuel Pressure disc mod
Steering column gauge pod with boost gauge
Wheel Skinz two tone leather steering wheel cover (the OEM leather steering wheel underneath looks brand new)
B&M Ripper shifter + upgraded silencer gaskets, very smooth extremly short throws
LFP Heat Exchanger and billet aluminum HE res.
Baer Eradispeed Light weight two piece front rotors
EBC Pads
Hot Wheels 18x9 Sixty Eight polished wheels with 275/35/18 (have same size all around so I could rotate them) Falken Azenis RT 615. If you are not familiar with these tires, they are road race/drift/competition DOT tires. Very sticky and predictable tires when driving on curvy roads or agressive driving. Tires have put about 12K miles of driving on them.
I did not mess with the ride height or alter SVT's great shock/spring set up for specifically for convertibles. Still has SVT Cobra hood/spoiler, nothing removed or changed there.

Not interested in a lot of posting under this ad, so if interested best way to contact me is via PM. Once again, I will have car out of storage and ready for buyer probably mid Feb.
Attached Thumbnails 03 Kenne Bell Cobra Convertible-cobra2.jpg