Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 MBM gto for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 MBM gto for sale

Year: 2005
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $18001
Mileage: 23500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2005 Midnight Blue Mettalic Auto with stock 18s makes it 1 of 44 total.
23,500 miles

Bought the car certified with 15,5k miles just over 1 year ago, all parts were installed by me. Minus my 2k mile plus trip to alabama, and going to KCIR, I put 6k miles on it in just over a year.

Vararam induction
Performabuilt level 2 transmission(out side of my trip to alabama in oct, 1k miles each way) has maybe 500 miles on it, if that.
3800 Stall FTI converter ^^see above
Pacesetter longtube headers
pacesetter catless mids
Stock catback, as well as muffler delete axle back
Harris Speedworks nitrous plate kit, bottle warmer, switch panel, purge
HSW Micro Edge progressive nitrous controller
17in spare gto wheels with racemaster skinnies
2 16in firebird swirlies(black) with 16x8 mickey thompson DRs
15% tint
Bumper cover grills removed, yellow fog overlays
dynotuned (numbers in sig)

bad
Car has a ding on the passenger side someone must have opened a door or something, size of a quarter, will get ding/dent guy to fix it.
lower front bumper cover has some pitting
throws random transmission code on the highway, have deleted it over and over with handheld, planned on going to Dyno Tom to get it deleted completely. Out of all the times I have had it on the dyno last year(6) it has never done it there. Basically the stall is a 3800, on the highway after about a full tank of gas(im saying when I go to alabama I dont stop until I need gas). I got back on the highway and the code triggered. The computer thinks the transmission is slipping due to input speed and some other **** that I couldnt explain that both Performabuilt and FTI explained to me. Does not affect drivability just has a light. I'm going get it to dyno tom at c&s soon as the snow is gone. I have gone to mam made numerous passes, driven the car to work no light, then jumped on 80 and driven across omaha and had the light come on. Whatever, not a big deal in the slightest to me just giving out the info. Drove the car to work yesterday (31Jan10) with no light.

$18,001. Thats right and one dollar, and I want that dollar.
Basically that price is like buying a 23k mile gto for 13k and tossing 5k in parts on it without paying for install or anything else and it runs hard as ****, yet can be daily driven every single day.
Car put down 348/348 N/A,
430hp/450tq with a 100 shot----, drove it down to Kansas City MO(250ish miles) made 2 passes, swapped wheels and came back home. 1st pass was 11.5 @ 120, 2nd pass was 11.15 @ 122 with a 1.64 60ft.
Consistently runs 7.3/7.4s at the local 1/8th mile with 1.79s/1.80s. Dead hooked on that 11.1, which was a 7.1 @ 97mph! I will post the youtube video when I get off work. I will also post more many many more pics.

I am not selling this car for any other reason other than I want something else. After I sold my CETA in 07, I had 2 kids back to back, then did not want a normal t/a, being a Pontiac guy and there being no fast gto's in my area I set out to run 11.5(my goal for the year) and I hit it on my 1st pass. In the 2 years it took for me to buy something else to race/mod/cruise I did not step foot on a track even as much to watch.

With the stock mufflers on it, this car is about as sleeper as sleeper can get. Put the muffler deletes on it and you are not going to fool anybody lol.
Any questions fire away. Putting it up for sale now just in case people are looking, would like to hold off on test driving until the all the snow/cold is gone otherwise it will be a pointless test drive since you wont be able to romp on it.

Originally Posted by JayJay

Quick Reply: 2005 MBM gto for sale