Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

8 Point mild steel Roll cage for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 8 Point mild steel Roll cage for sale

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $150
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Here is a competition edge mild steel 8 point roll cage that I have for sale. This cage was in my camaro and I just cut it out because I am upgrading to a 25-2 Chrome molly cage. This cage already has all the hard work done for whomever you are going to have weld this thing in. It is already notched to fit right back together because the cage has already been in my car. Your welder will have to add a little bit of tubing to make the center plate on the hoop fit because we only could cut it at certain angle. As for everything else it will fit right in. I am asking 150 for the cage plus 100 freight shipping. I paid 500 for this cage new plus shipping and I had to pay extra to have it notched together. So this is a deal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cage as one might think because of the low price. I actually just want to get rid of it because it is a pain in the *** moving it around my garage when I need to get to something!
Pm me with questions as I do not check this site on a daily basis so the Pms go right to my e-mail.
Thanks,
Jake,

Old 02-22-2010, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bump

bump...
Old 02-23-2010, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the wrong forum.... ask a mod to have this and your other post moved to the parts for sale section.