Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1980 c10 W/ 76 corvette 350

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1980 c10 W/ 76 corvette 350

Year: 1980
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 10
Price: $1500
Mileage: 70000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I bought this truck with hopes of restoring it but due to going back to college I had to stop the process and now need to sell. The previous owner installed the 350 from a 76 corvette and the 350 turbo transmission. The truck also has a 12 bolt rear. The truck runs great. The only mechanical problem is you have to manually shift from 1st to 2nd. The body is in good shape with a couple dents and minimal rust. (just the spots below the doors and a little surface rust on fenders) The truck does need a new wooden bed and exhaust. The interior is the bad part as it needs the seat recovered and I was in the process of changing it from the two tone tan and light yellow and it needs to be completed. If you have anymore questions PM me or email me at formulata@hotmail.com. Im asking 1500 obo as I am wanting to sell fast and the fact that it does need a new exhaust and bed so any serious offers will be considered.