Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Arctic White Z/28 m6

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8400
Mileage: 97000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by fivepointo
the first chance i get to clean it and take some pics, i will send them to you asap. price drop due to drivers side window cam off track barely. goes up and down on its own fine, but when all the way up, has a 1/4 inch gap in the very front by the mirror. still doesnt leak, but whistles going down the road. also the sticky wieghts on the rear wheel fell off, and i just dont have time to do anything to it.
well that sucks; i know how that little stuff adds up. just take your time im in no hurry
Old 04-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

hoping to have the pics sometime by this weekend. thanks for everybody's patience!
Old 04-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

ok first i want to apologize to everyone for not getting anymore pictures like i said i was going to. ive been so busy with family life and work its aggervating. car isnt being driven anymore due to purchase of a F350 crew cab. its just sitting in the yard with the car cover on it. its not perfect, its not junk. its a solid running and driving car. i rate interior a 8 out of 10, i rate the body a 9 out of 10. one wheel is starting to peel a little bit. carpet is stained in several areas. leather good, no rips or tears, dash perfect. even has t-top shades.

final price drop 9,000 obo.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fivepointo
ok first i want to apologize to everyone for not getting anymore pictures like i said i was going to. ive been so busy with family life and work its aggervating. car isnt being driven anymore due to purchase of a F350 crew cab. its just sitting in the yard with the car cover on it. its not perfect, its not junk. its a solid running and driving car. i rate interior a 8 out of 10, i rate the body a 9 out of 10. one wheel is starting to peel a little bit. carpet is stained in several areas. leather good, no rips or tears, dash perfect. even has t-top shades.

final price drop 9,000 obo.
man im trying to do a hurry sale on my mustang and will drive to get this when it sales. 1st week in may ill be looking to get it unless my car sales quicker then expected. if your taking to a dealer PLEASE pm before you do!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 AM
Staging Lane

im not bringing it to a dealer, i actually buy and sell sports cars for myself while im in school full time and work full time doing marine construction. i always have something cool to drive thats paid for.lol
and this is the first car i havent had the time to do much to. if it doesnt sell, its ok, its paid for! ill never trade in a car anywhere. i know how that works. i used to run a car lot secret2
Old 04-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Staging Lane

8500!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!firm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Call kenny at 228-264-0849
Old 04-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Staging Lane

still waiting.....
Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Staging Lane

someone come buy this. are you kidding me? an 02 arctic white m6 with factory LS6 block with SS hood and wing and vette wheels for 8500? under 100K miles?
im dumbfounded no one has bought it at this price.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

The main reason you have no interest is because you dont have any decent pics up. People keep asking and still nothing. No one will even look at a for sale thread if you dont have pics. I am somewhat interested but not until i can see what the car looksl like
Old 04-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

i put a link up already. its on the 1st page. thats the only pics i have of it. and i think that if people dont even want to click the link to see the pics than they are just window shopping.

here is the link again in case anyone missed it:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=3069531
Old 04-24-2010, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by groundpoundinlt1
The main reason you have no interest is because you dont have any decent pics up
Re-read what i wrote, better yet its bolded for you. No interior pics, underhood shots, etc. Dont get mad at me for trying to help. Obviously your strategy of selling has netted no luck in a months time. I buy/sell/trade cars and trucks so i know what it takes to sell one. Take my advice or keep your car. I was interested in the car but after seeing your business ethics i think ill pass.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Staging Lane

i buy and sell mainly f-bodies. ive had 6 in the past year. every single one has been sold to the first person who showed up to drive it. so i know for a fact my selling ethics aren't messed up. i will just keep this car if i need to. its not that big of a deal. it seems like ive had more people wanting to just see pictures of my cars that never call, never email. i dont know, maybe everyone just beats off to nice pictures of f-bodies, or maybe everyone needs pictures to give them good ideas of what they need to do to their own cars. but anyways, im too busy to spend alot of time taking pictures of every aspect of my car. ive told everyone what it is. it has a perfect dash, door panels, headliner. has stains on carpet. leather has no rips. under hood looks completely stock. no, its not clean enough to eat off of, but if you sell cars for yourself, you know 30 min with some cleaner and a pressure sprayer, you can make it look like its brand new. so whats the point? yeah i can make a car shine inside and out like nobody's business, but underneath all the careful cleaning and shine, it all operates the same. so what do you want? me to spend 2 hours cleaning it to make you happy with pictures and it run and perform the same as if it is just washed, maintained, and kept under a car cover like it really is?

by the way, in the past year or so, ive sold:
1997 Trans Am M6 leather t-top ram air with 150,000miles-$7500
2000 Z/28 leather m6 t-top SS hood and wing with 110,000miles-$7500
2002 Z/28 SOM a4 t-top leather 96,000 miles-$10,000
2000 Arctic White SS convertible a4 leather 120,000 miles- $8800
2000 Z/28 R/S cloth a4 84,000 miles- $8000
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T ext. cab, heads, cam, intake, nitrous, built rear, built tranny, stall, tuned, running 12 flat, 94,000 miles with cold a/c- $2500

so not to be offensive or anything, but i know what the f*** im selling. i know how to sell my cars.
and every single one listed(including all the other ones i havent listed that weren't f-bodies) have just been posts where people wanted a picture of every single nut and bolt.
i know the pics i have aren't completely covering the car and aren't perfect in detail. but i have a full normal life other than whichever fast car im driving at the moment, and dont have time to take pictures of every angle.
so, not trying to be an ***, but if anybody really is interested in this car, just call me or email me instead of being a dick.
ive bought and sold more sports and muscle cars than most will ever hope to own, i need no individual telling me i dont know what im doing.
superkenny84@yahoo.com
228-264-0849
Kenny
Old 04-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man were not getting pissed off. All we want is to see pictures of everything so that if someone has to drive 600 miles to get the car, they know exactly what they're getting when they get there. I believe that you sold a ton of cars but its still the principal of you saying you will post pictures and as i said before, if i would be driving 600 miles to get it i would want to know exactly what i have. We aren't asking for "every nut and bolt", were just looking for the no rips in the seats, and the dash with no cracks as you say it is. But go with what you want man. It is a very nice car, just needs a good detail.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Here are your pictures. Just as I described the car. Enjoy.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=3069531

Kenny
superkenny84@yahoo.com
228-264-0849
Old 04-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

**Pictures posted by Kenny's genius girlfriend, Brittany**
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

again