Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

06 C6 Z06/Machine Silver/9k miles/PERFECT.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 C6 Z06/Machine Silver/9k miles/PERFECT.

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $44000
Mileage: 8900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MT
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 06 C6Z with approx. 8900 miles. The car is Machine Silver / 2LZ with Nav. & heated seats / Ebony interior. Apparently the car was built during a time period where it has the upgraded halfshaft and is not supposed to have the roof issue. The car has about $2200 worth of clear-bra thus meaning the paint is as close to perfect as is possible. The only chip on the whole car is on the nose underneath the clear-bra and I am the only person in the world that seems to be able to spot it. I have easily spent 20 to 1 more time cleaning this car than driving it and it shows. The car appears new in every way in and out. I have added clear compression fit sill and lower door protectors to prevent scuffs during ingress / egress. Also has leather door handle wraps as the plastic is very easy to scratch with rings...I thought the factory mats left something to be desired so I replaced them with Weathertech molded floor liners that cover ALL of the carpet. The car has replica Spyder wheels that have been powder coated semi-gloss black and also appear as new. When the wheels went on the car approx. 1200 miles ago, I also replaced the stock tires with Nitto Nt05's with 335's out back. Car has mild to wild controller and CAGS delete fuse as well. The drivetrain is entirely stock except for an MGW shifter and **** but I'm not sure I like it yet as it rattles excessively when the trans. is anything other than hot.

I am asking $44k and not a penny less. I know there are some cheaper cars out there but there are none cleaner than this one. The ONLY thing that indicates the car is not new is the inevitable light seat wear on the driver seat. Almost every time I drive it someone will tell me the car looks newer than new!

I have not been a member here for very long as I spent my time on CorvetteForum but have since determined that the members there are of little concern to the Moderators so I've come over here full time! I am only selling this car in order to pre-order a C6Z Carbon Edition so I won't be going away if the car sells. I have done a lot of business online and can provide references if needed. I would highly prefer to have someone view the car in person if they are interested to verify the car is as described before being shipped across the country somewhere. I will do the legwork on shipping if needed but buyer is responsible for cost.

Let me know if you have questions and thanks for reading!

Mark

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

beautiful car and reasonably priced IMO.