Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 02 Camaro SuperSport 5,300 Original miles, 6 spd, few bolt ons

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $22500
Mileage: 5300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Your Camaro is stock, hence the reason KBB WOULD be accurate. My Cobra has more into it than the value of your Camaro back in 2002, hence the reason KBB would NOT apply to my car. Way to take it up the *** man...
Old 04-07-2010, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 5 point 1
Your Camaro is stock, hence the reason KBB WOULD be accurate. My Cobra has more into it than the value of your Camaro back in 2002, hence the reason KBB would NOT apply to my car. Way to take it up the *** man...
HAHAHA let it go man, I'm not going to sit on here and debate over petty ****. Obviously you have plenty of time on your hands to be checking my thread out every few hours.I'm not writing non sense on your FS thread so I expect the same from you. Not like I'm saying you have a 01 cobra that's not even a termi or it has 60k miles on it no one is gonna touch it, no chance you are getting a zo6 for your car? How old are you? Just move on kid
Old 04-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

5 point 1 - Regardless of what you may think; cars considered to be collectible and under 15k miles tend to grab good value. Regardless of this, you are still breaking forums rules by being a troll in this thread. The seller is free to ask whatever price he wants without discrimination, just like you are able to with yours. You will receive a ban if you post negative again.

dman3 - I recommend you create a new thread.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very, very nice car. Coming across a 4th gen with 5k miles is getting rare and I don't see any reason for you to ask any less of your asking price. Someone will own a trophy winner!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Staging Lane

i got a 2002 camaro SS also, with more miles 13k, and i wouldnt take less than 35k for mine, she cost 33k new, and i got about 20k in mods, plus the last year of the 4th gen, i just started seeing our cars on barrett jackson this year in fla.,,,,,,,,,,,abby