Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 black trans am, 13000 lq9 swap w/ cam

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 black trans am, 13000 lq9 swap w/ cam

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $13000
Mileage: 138000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hello, I have for sale a 2002 firebird trans am. It has had a few upgrades to it. They are motor swap, it was a ls1 car but there was an issue with it so it now has a 6.0ltr lq9 iron block in it. The motor is all stock execpt for a cam and springs. The cam installed is a tsp 233 239 .595 .603 on a 112 lsa, it is from texas speed. See below for more information. Also installed is a prc gold spring kit, good for .650 lift. See below for more information. Next installed is k&n air filter with a slp lid, ported maft and I will include a ported tb. There are a set of spohn solid motor mounts installed as well. Behind the motor is a 6 speed trans with a monster stage 3 clutch installed with new master cyl and flywheel. For the exhaust it has a set of pacesetter long tube headers (race sytle) with a ory and a custom made by me cat-back. Has a very aggressive sound, very very aggressive. I have installed a alpine head unit in the car, as well as a stock/modified gto shifter. Very nice shifter. There is a custom boot retention ring installed as well. It is made from metal were the stock piece is made from cheep plastic. The car is a factory black on black with t-tops. The t-tops have been blacked out by the guy I got the car from. All of the work done to the car with the acceptation to those I have mentioned have been done at RPM in garner. The best ls1 shop on the east coast. The car was tuned and dyno'ed at RPM and made 408hp and 401ft/lbs. Will post a dyno graph. I do not need to sell this car. I am posting just to see what I can get for it. I will let it go for 13,000 I will go down a bit but not that much. I am also interested in trading for a few different cars. Ie. Wrx sti, evo lancer 8 or above, dodge turbo diesel, anything turbocharged and awd, thanks for looking. You can call me at 910 322 1387 or 910 875 9666 ask for mark.

Links:
cam specs: http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item...d=169&catid=44
clutch specs: http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=2760
dyno:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

must sell fast. title in hand. 30 k on the motor but only 4k since swap... please make offer. it wonk hurt... i need to sell fast. thanks mark
Old 04-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

checkout my wrx thread and let me know