Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 camaro ss for sale $7500 (Houston Tx)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 camaro ss for sale $7500 (Houston Tx)

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 118000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am putting my 1999 camaro ss with a4 transmission up for sale. I recently bought a 2001 c5 corvlette and cant keep both. The car has very few mods done to it. It has an air lid, Flowmaster exhaust with single drivers side exit, and BMR rear non adjustable control arms. The interior is very clean no rips or tears in the seats and carpet is not stained or worn. The body on the car is clean with a few very small door dings. Paint is still nice. It has t-tops with the shades. Power windows and locks. Window motors were recently changed and work great. A/c blows nice and cold. The engine runs strong and does not smoke or burn any oil. It also does not leak any fluids. The transmission shifts nice and firm also.

The only bad things on the car
Dash is cracked
The car has the original shocks still on it and the are squeaky and need to be replaced.
There are some pics of teh car below. If you are seriously interested in the car and want ot see any additional pics of the car let me know of what and an email and I will take and send them. the price on the car is $7500 and is fairly firm. I think the price is very fair for a Camaro SS in this condition and with the mileage. 281-948-1280

Old 04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Im looking for a carmaro ls car !! for trade for a 2000 chevy truck 1500 single cad short wheel base it has a lq4 6.0 motor in that got put in in january it has 60000 miles on it the tranny was went threw at the same time. Just put 373 gears with possy track and locker last week. It has pace setter long tube headers and lowered 1 in front and 3 in back sittes level it has 2005 stock 17's chevy wheels and has full exhaust ran to the back axel then dumped if intrested call or txt (270)556-7751
Old 04-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Trade for a full bolt on 01 mustang gt here in Houston? Keep it easy and stay local

Quick Reply: 1999 camaro ss for sale $7500 (Houston Tx)